You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

I was at the 2001 UEFA final v Alaves and alcohol was banned, all the bars in the area of the stadium where we were sat were shut and we were searched on the way into the ground. It was all done in a decent way like.

There was a bar called The Park, 20 yards behind the stadium. We were in there drinking this banana larger, like fucking rocket fuel.

Guest Pistonbroke

There was a bar called The Park, 20 yards behind the stadium. We were in there drinking this banana larger, like fucking rocket fuel.

I've had said beer once, found it to be gipping. From Africa I believe, they can keep it. 

We were drinking before the match as well, not far from the stadium. The ban was just on the stadium itself and was due to a UEFA directive, the Germans/Dortmund would happily of sold beer in the ground. 

I've had said beer once, found it to be gipping. From Africa I believe, they can keep it.

We were drinking before the match as well, not far from the stadium. The ban was just on the stadium itself and was due to a UEFA directive, the Germans/Dortmund would happily of sold beer in the ground.

We were having a kick around with the German coppers a bit beforehand, I remember I stuck a sliding tackle in on a copper with a sub machine gun.

Great bunch of lads though, the Police and the Alaves fans.

Guest Pistonbroke

We were having a kick around with the German coppers a bit beforehand, I remember I stuck a sliding tackle in on a copper with a sub machine gun.

Great bunch of lads though, the Police and the Alaves fans.

The part of the stadium we were sat in had a mixture of Liverpool, Dortmund and Alaves fans, more Alaves fans though. Not one bit of trouble, even though we were celebrating winning the trophy. They actually shook our hands and congratulated us. 

Next Sunday (23rd) will be a cracking day of footy. Old Firm, Arsenal/City cup semi, Us V Palace then El Classico. 

Have you got times for these matches?