You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

He doesn't half chat some shite:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-flop-paul-pogba-8850843

Jose Mourinho has defended Manchester United ’s world-record signing Paul Pogba and insisted he will soon justify his £89million fee.

Midfielder Pogba produced another invisible display in United’s 1-0 Europa Leagueloss to Feyenoord on Thursday, on the back of a poor showing in the Manchester derby defeat last weekend.

But Mourinho, who admitted Pogba has been short of his best on the night , defended United’s decision to break the world transfer record to sign the 23-year-old from Italian champions Juventus this summer.

“The world record fee is always a question that will be open until somebody breaks the record,” said Mourinho.

But there are clubs that paid £20million, £30m or £40m, which is a bigger deal than what United paid for Paul, because you make a relation between what you pay and the club revenue, and you realise that other clubs paying £20m, £30m or £40m is a much bigger thing than what we did.

“I just want Paul to forget that and to play his football. He had no-pre season, played in the final of the Euros, had a holiday and then came back. It’s normal that in the first week he had the very good impact he did in the first game.

“It’s normal that after the first game he has a little decrease, but I’m full of trust with him because I know the player he is, I know he’s a very good guy with a lot of ambition.

“So the form will come naturally and will come with the team improving. When the team improves, he will improve. No problem.”

• Upvote 1

He's lost 1 in the league, against the team that will probably win it. I don't expect his Chelsea form to continue with united. At all.

Make that two, then, one against a team that certainly will not win the league. 3 defeats on the bounce as well, taking in the Europa League. 

They have some great players so it wont last forever but I still think there is something more fundamentally wrong. Maybe it's Mourinho himself. 

Red Cafe is great read...

'I set up the LVG Out thread, dont want to do it for Maureen. Can somebody else do it ?'

....and it goes on, no managers ever going to get a fair crack there.

Fucking Brilliant is the Red Cafe

"Title is already out of reach IMO, even if we improve a lot (which likely won't happen)...

"We need Bastian and Carrick in the midfield alongside Pogba. Rooney is horrible nowadays..."

Fucking hell.

• Upvote 1

"Title is already out of reach IMO, even if we improve a lot (which likely won't happen)...

"We need Bastian and Carrick in the midfield alongside Pogba. Rooney is horrible nowadays..."

Fucking hell.

Might give 606 a listen tonight

Fucking hell.

Rooney gets absolutely slaughtered on there after every shit result.

Once they can get their 100 million pound midfielder into the team they'll be okay..

You joke, but this is what Paul Scholes had to say about getting the most out of Pogba:

“They probably need to go into the transfer market ...

“they still need that controlling midfielder, who can control where Paul goes and can control a game of football

“I know he’s happy with the four players he’s bought but they still need that type of player. A Luka Modric or a Toni Kroos.

“I think these players are available. I think Paul Pogba would be a much better player playing with these types of players.”

All they need, then, to get their 100 million pound new signing to play well, is to sign another player for 60 million.

Sound.

They're one of the most poorly run clubs in the world. Employing shite or washed up managers and flushing hundreds of millions down the toilet on random players who don't fit any particular style of play. Long may it continue.

They might actually be worse at transfers than us, wrap your head around that. Difference is they shit money and can absorb their losses.