You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

Guest Pistonbroke

The footage I saw looked a bit more than that

Odds on the majority being Chelsea, West Ham and Millwall fans, cockney fucking gob shites are always at it, hard as fuck in a crowd. 

Odds on the majority being Chelsea, West Ham and Millwall fans, cockney fucking gob shites are always at it, hard as fuck in a crowd.

They looked fat and couldn't stand their ground or on their feet after a push. Just falling down, shouting insults and getting tear gased. Meh.

Guest Pistonbroke

They looked fat and couldn't stand their ground or on their feet after a push. Just falling down, shouting insults and getting tear gased. Meh.

Somalian gangsters then

Guest Pistonbroke

The racist Chelsea cunts where probably too busy blockading the the local underground station to be fair.

You can guarantee there will be more trouble mate, other fans and locals will egg it on and the fat bald headed racist cunts can't help themselves.  

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm already fucking sick of the Euros . Allez Bleu meh

I'm going to watch all the games on German TV in HD on big screen, fuck listening to the ITV/BBC bell ends commentate whilst watching it on a less quality UK TV stream on a 24" monitor. I can catch up with what those cunts have to say at H/T and F/T or highlights. 

I'm going to watch all the games on German TV in HD on big screen, fuck listening to the ITV/BBC bell ends commentate whilst watching it on a less quality UK TV stream on a 24" monitor. I can catch up with what those cunts have to say at H/T and F/T or highlights. 

I wouldn't bother. German adverts are more informative than the half time analysis

All sound good apart from catching up with what the ITV  muppets have to say, Save yourself the bother

10 seconds of that tit Tyldesley talking during the opening ceremony and I've turned it over.

Opening ceremonies are guff, bunch of acting school dropouts dancing around in some national dress that no ones worn for centuries, commentators giving out tidbits of 'interesting' information intermixed with views of the crowd looking pissed off and bored just wanting the footy to start.

Who are the pundits/commentators on German tv? I'll be watching the French broadcast on TF1 with Bixente Lizarazu. Miles better than that moron Townsend.