You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

Just noticing there's only going to be eight teams knocked out in the group stages, with four 3rd place teams getting into the knock outs.   Such a load of shite, should have kept it at 16, going to be so many pointless matches.

The four best third-placed teams are determined according to the following criteria:[43]

1. Higher number of points obtained;
  2. Superior goal difference;
  3. Higher number of goals scored;
  4. Fair play conduct;
  5. Position in the UEFA national team coefficient ranking system.

Number five seems fair 

Just noticing there's only going to be eight teams knocked out in the group stages, with four 3rd place teams getting into the knock outs. Such a load of shite, should have kept it at 16, going to be so many pointless matches.

The four best third-placed teams are determined according to the following criteria:[43]

• Higher number of points obtained;
  • Superior goal difference;
  • Higher number of goals scored;
  • Fair play conduct;
  • Position in the UEFA national team coefficient ranking system.

Number five seems fair

If Hungary v Iceland doesn't make you horny, Grinch, I'm not sure I can either.

England fans kicking off already. Started chanting "ISIS where are?" Then a lord of locals gave them a scrap. Tear gas and stuff separating them. they really do make it hard to ever wish the England team well. Fucking Nuneaton small time sunburnt cunts.

England fans kicking off already. Started chanting "ISIS where are?" Then a lord of locals gave them a scrap. Tear gas and stuff separating them. they really do make it hard to ever wish the England team well. Fucking Nuneaton small time sunburnt cunts.

Absolute cretins.  

Tell you what though; I wouldn't mess with the French police, at the best of times because they're not known for their "softly softly" approach at the best of times, never mind when they're on high terror alert.

I wouldn't be surprised if a fan ended up getting seriously injured by them 

Can't be arsed with it at the minute, usually I look forward to the Euros and as the games and tournament has been so much better than the bloated World Cup,

But now that fat corrupt French prick has had his way we now have 24 teams in it instead of 16......unlike Platini dining at a buffet does he not know less is more?

Good grief. England fans attacked by locals and tear gassed by the police. One England fan and one local arrested. No property damage. You make it sound like Agincourt Part 2.

The police and military have enough to look out for, let alone fans.

I've seen it myself too often, 9% of them are decent lads, but they're drinking all day and think they've being funny - dancing in the street and accosting locals for a bit of 'banter' - but it's very threatening and appears aggressive.

Some idiots falls over (drunk) and knocks over a table of drinks, and the bar owner is suddenly a bad guy for asking them to move on.

I love a beer or two, but really, the drink plays a massive part

And of course, there really are a few morons spoiling for a fight.