You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

That £165m probably includes the £140m they'll get for Barkley, Lukaku, Stones and Coleman.

When you read that, they're saying the £65m is the money from selling Lukaku. To me that seems a huge fee that much better players don't yet fetch.

It certainly seems like they'll be throwing money at people this summer if Koeman is going to be earning anything close to £7m, the same as Klopp. Who will go there though when so few good players pitched up at old Trafford for greater riches? They still play Fellaini up front.

Has Moshiri said anything about it being his money? We could probably tell Everton fans a thing or two about new owner promises.

The thing is if Coninho decides he wants to go are hands are tied. 

I hate this trend of player power that renders completely meaningless the binding quality of a contract if they feel like fucking off for more money/fame. I respect sometimes players need to follow their dreams but they shouldn't have it 100% all their own way.

If PSG want to buy Coutinho they will have to find him first, he went missing in the second half of the Europa league final and nobody has seen him since. We have got three number tens at the club and at least one of them has to go, playing with Coutinho, Firmino and Lallana together is definitely not working and to be honest I would be quite happy if we sold all three of them, they are all overrated and a bit meh!

• Upvote 1

If PSG want to buy Coutinho they will have to find him first, he went missing in the second half of the Europa league final and nobody has seen him since. We have got three number tens at the club and at least one of them has to go, playing with Coutinho, Firmino and Lallana together is definitely not working and to be honest I would be quite happy if we sold all three of them, they are all overrated and a bit meh!

The problem is, we'll probably replace him with that Vardy lookalike.

• Upvote 1

I hate this trend of player power that renders completely meaningless the binding quality of a contract if they feel like fucking off for more money/fame. I respect sometimes players need to follow their dreams but they shouldn't have it 100% all their own way.

All the contract lengths do now is increase the asking price depending on how many years there is left on it. If he wants to go and PSG meet said price he's gone.