You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

Imagine the amount of the Balotelli payoff, inside your head -- imagine it-- then multiply it times three and stand in platform heels. That is Benteke.

I've got the high heels covered, but I'm struggling with the rest.

Coutinho is going nowhere, not now, not until he wins us the league. He's a level headed lad who knows his interests are best served with Liverpool and he's a star. He can see how much Sterling's growth has been stunted at Chitty too. So just lay off this idle topic. Chill boys chill.

I was out mate. They had a pensioners special on down the pub. They mash your food up for you as well.

And you never invited me.

That tweet about Benteke not accepting lucrative offers from China. Can FSG not send somebody around to have a word?

game-of-thrones-dinner-ramsay-1428500198

• Upvote 1

Don't know why you all do it to yourselves. There's more blag sport SEO headline writers out there than there are Chinamen. A lot of these sports sites actually employ unpaid staff now. I honestly wouldn't get worked about anything until it actually happens. May as well listen to Cameron talk about Europe if you want facts.

We ve lost some players since xabi in 09, mascherano 10, Torres 11, Carragher 13, Suarez 14, Gerrard and Sterling 15.

Coutinho 16?

Three fled the shipwreck of the Hicks and Gillett erase. Then one retired; one went to his rightful place at the world's biggest club; one went into semi-retirement and another continued his career trajectory of chasing the money. No pattern to those players leaving, just a worrying failure to adequately replace them.

Benteke 16.

• Upvote 1