You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

We appear to buy players with one eye on potential resale value. Coutinho will be sold if we receive an offer for him that is to our owners' liking, in my opinion.

I think he's our best player, but that is a matter of opinion.

However, I think two things can definitely be said of him a)he's not as consistent as he should be and b ) he will get better with age.

That's why selling him now would be incredibly stupid; why did we put up with all those games he goes missing in, just to let another team reap the benefits?

It would be confirmation that we are a feeder club.

• Upvote 3

Hector, eh? I've had my trained eye on him for quite some time. He's steady enough but hardly sets this pundit's pulse racing.

Is this who you are referring to?

It's from from Wiki.

He may be a vast improvement on Moreno, but is he really any better than Smith who had a decent game for the Ozzzies against England last week?

Born in Valladolid, Castile and León, Héctor finished his formation with Real Zaragoza, after previous stints at CD Victoria CF and CD Betis de Valladolid CF. He made his debuts as a senior with the reserves in the 2010–11 campaign, in Tercera División.

On 23 January 2013 Héctor made his first team debut, coming on as a second-half substitute for Víctor Rodríguez in a 0–4 away loss against Sevilla FC, for the season's Copa del Rey.[1] He made his La Liga debut on 10 February, starting and being sent off in a 1–2 home loss against Real Sociedad.[2]

On 15 July 2013 Héctor moved to another reserve team, Real Sociedad B in Segunda División B.[3] He signed a new two-year deal with the club on 13 May 2015,[4] being definitely promoted to the main squad on 20 August.[5]

On 28 November 2015 Héctor made his first team debut for the Txuri-urdin, replacing Imanol Agirretxe in a 0–4 away loss against FC Barcelona.[6]

I'm not intelligent enough to get these puns.

Hector was the champion of Troy. He was killed by Achilles during the siege. Ajax was another Greek warrior. Paris was Hector's brother who stole Helen away from the Greeks.

Edited for poor history.

• Upvote 1

Hector was the champion of Troy. He was killed by Achilles during the siege. Ajax was another Greek warrior. Paris was Hector's brother who stole Helen away from the Greeks.

Crap movie.

In the movie, Ajax was played by Vim Diesel.

• Upvote 2