You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2016

dickie mint

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm hoping to find some pub to watch tonights pub, anyone know what time its estimated to start? I'm thinking about 10

If you sit there watching a pub you'll miss the fight. 

I'd be surprised if the winner was put in with Rigo, there's still talk of Loma v Rigo kicking about this is the fight I still want to see more than any other.

Yeah id be happy with that

Just with Rigo coming over here you've got to think its to put on a show and get the money fight.

Whoever wins tonight will become a bigger name are they going to throw that away by getting them boxed to fuck by Rigo? I doubt it. I'm sure Frampton struggles to make weight doesn't he? If he wins won't he move up?

Loma and Rigo both seem up for it, its become a mini Pac/Floyd with all kinds of shitty politics in the way.

Good big fight buzz about Manchester last night. There's a serious amount of Irish over for this. Printworks was buzzing. Can't wait for to go tonight, Ireland v England in the rugby, then off to the fight. Be a great day on the ale. Anyone else on here going?

I wish, mate.

It's going to be hot. Would be nice to see Rigo, in the crowd, too.

You don't think Golovkin is top ten in the world?

I think he would run straight through any contenders, but his resume is very thin.

Contenders are fairly open about the fact they don't want to fight him.

I agree with their thinking, myself.

900K is not worth your health.

• Downvote 1

Quigg,Gallagher and Hearn are like three fucking school girls at some of the press conferences.

Gallagher couldn't have more control over ehat Quiggs saying if he had his hand rammed up his arse like Kermit the frog

Dont mind Quigg but the other two are teats

Quigg,Gallagher and Hearn are like three fucking school girls at some of the press conferences. Gallagher couldn't have more control over ehat Quiggs saying if he had his hand rammed up his arse like Kermit the frog Dont mind Quigg but the other two are teats

What an insult. "Shut up you fucking teat"