You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is this the furthest away from winning the league we have been since we last won it?

Bjornebye

I take it you haven't met his dog? Boy does that dog know how to hold a room when talking about the merits of different football formations.

a-border-collie-demonstrates-sheep-herdi

Working on the offside trap. As you can see here, even Lovren is facing the right way.

now-thats-a-real-sheep-dog_897866163.jpg

Here working with the youth team. 

*I can exclusively reveal that he will not be loaned out never to be seen again, a lamb to the slaughter if you like*

lfsd1.jpg

*You train cats, I like to educate sheep"

• Upvote 6

I think back to that Blackpool home game a few years ago as the lowest I've seen us go and we aren't there yet. Hicks and Gillett in charge, Hodgson as manager, protests and arguing in the stand and being outplayed by Blackpool on the pitch. Terrible times.

The day we realised that Charlie Adam was the answer to all our problems. Who could forget it

Yep, winning the League Cup now for us would be like winning the FA Cup for the very first time in 1965.

"Mounting a challenge" for 4th... that Everestian task... has replaced Shankly's "bread and butter" titles.

That's where the glory-o-meter sits nowadays.

The most stress this club is under nowadays is from a handful of inept digital age media scum and dickheads like us on the interweb.

As for the players, their biggest tactical dilemma is keeping tweets under 140 characters.

Dont forget if we get top 4 we are just after the appearance money of the group stages rodgers shout bank and rest the first 11. Right weve reached our sales targets for merchandising at reals ground so let our best performers take the rest of the day off.

Pound for pound this is our worst team since 94. 

What does "pound for pound" mean?

If you mean "player for player" then I'd say you only need look back 12 months to find a worse Liverpool team than this - unless you think that Balotelli is better than Benteke; Borini is better than Ings; Johnson is better than Clyne; etc.