You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Grand National 2015 + ladies day muff

Bjornebye

Yep, you'd think he was Robert Mugabe the way some people have jumped on the bandwagon. Apparently he has handed himself into the police.

It's telling isn't it. People love getting angry about something, it's always there just beneath the surface, faux outrage over things in the public sphere are a brilliant outlet for them.

As others say it was bad but I don't think it was an incident of true evil like it's been perceived. 

Guest Super Sub

The security fella is loving it.

I like the way he is just blatantly looking right at her muff and not even trying to hide the fact.

Guest Super Sub

Looks like he's looking through the girls legs in front of her, stealth mode.

The girl on the floor isn't showing us much just leaving our imagination to do the work. The girl on the left however has got a cracking case of side boob and both she and her tits are a peach.

I don't even see how it was out of order! He was bladdered and brushed up against a fella who was also bladdered and fell over as a result.

It was a very unfortunate accident.

Crazy world we live in.

To be honest, me personally I think he's putting it on a bit plus his fucking mate stands there laughing while still filming when he had blatantly smashed his head into the road, and continues laughing after people are rushing over. They've both just shit themselves now over the backlash.

To be honest, me personally I think he's putting it on a bit plus his fucking mate stands there laughing while still filming when he had blatantly smashed his head into the road, and continues laughing after people are rushing over. They've both just shit themselves now over the backlash.

I agree about the reaction being wrong.

It's telling isn't it. People love getting angry about something, it's always there just beneath the surface, faux outrage over things in the public sphere are a brilliant outlet for them.

As others say it was bad but I don't think it was an incident of true evil like it's been perceived. 

There's no other fucker anywhere on the pavement near the old guy but the twat still has to walk into the old guy and knock him off his feet. Faux outrage? Why do some cunts make excuses for louts?

• Upvote 1

There's no other fucker anywhere on the pavement near the old guy but the twat still has to walk into the old guy and knock him off his feet. Faux outrage? Why do some cunts make excuses for louts?

Ever been so drunk that you can't walk properly? I bet most of the forum have. 

However, no matter whether it was intentional or not, over reaction or not, someone has put this out on social media, and that's the stupidest thing of the whole lot.

I'm just thrilled that the word 'yob' is getting a good dusting off.

I'm going to throw "ruffian" into the mix.