You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will you be happy when Everton go down.

Anny Road

I never disliked Everton until they threw the game against City last season where most of their own fans wanted them to lose.

The main reason I'd like them to go down is they are one of the shit teams that raises their game against us and we could do without playing them every year.

I don't think they will though and think their poor form could end up helping us, they are going to have to perform at some stage of the season and hopefully they have to win going in to games against our rivals for top 4.

• Upvote 3

Guest davelfc

First and foremost I'm far more interested in where we finish and how our season goes than some random relegation fodder.

I understand they'd lose their cup finals and chance to sing their vile songs at us so the manc lites would be gutted. They should always remember though that it's not about the winning but the taking part.

There's no chance they will go down though, no matter how shit they are, or how many cushions they hurl at their managers. There's always a few teams a little bit more shit than they are.

I'm happy when we do well, I'm unhappy when we lose. I'd be amused if they ever get relegated, no more no less. 

• Upvote 1

Guest davelfc

More material for the Everton thread? More opportunities to make 'Nil Satis' puns? You fucking better believe I'll be happy.

I'll be even happier if we can get our own house in order and win something ourselves.

If it stops your puns I'd be happy about that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the league is a better league with them in it but I'd have to say I'd like them to go down for a season just for the experience of that happening. It'd be pretty funny. I think they'll stay up though. They have too many good players to go down. It's just amazing how little they are getting out of them at the moment. It's not so different to the team that finished in the top half last season. 

I can't stand the derbies anymore. The Echo and Radio City hype them up like some long awaited boxing match yet they are always scrappy shite games with them either parking the bus or kicking the shit out of our flair players.

Plus their fans just act like coked up cunts and get upset and fight if they lose. If they win they never shut up about it. I won't miss those games at all.

• Upvote 2