You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Little Things That Brighten Your Day

AngryOfTuebrook

45 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I surely have some terrible karma coming my way. It’s absolutely pissing down here. Just on the way back from dropping Turdsette off at school, ended up driving behind my mate all the way home.

Got nearly all the way back and there was a woman on the pavement running for a bus. I saw my mate swerve to avoid splashing her with this big puddle. I thought “nah” and did the opposite. Sped up a bit and hit the puddle right as she was alongside my car. 

Direct hit. Boom. Looked in the rear view and she’d stopped running and was just standing there in disbelief, drenched from top to toe. 

I’m still laughing now. 

You horrible bastard 

55 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Had an interview for a flight systems engineer role at work about 4 weeks ago. The interview went well and was a role I really want to throw myself into.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the job due to my lack of experience on systems engineering but I received my feedback this morning and everything else was pretty much bang on and had the role got the timeframe for development I would've got it hands down. The guy who interviewed me also got in touch to say there would be roles like that in the new year, so he's stuck me in the "talent pool" and will be in touch when the roles come up.

The beauty of the talent pool is they go off your previous interview, so I won't need to be interviewed again.

Good luck on your, soon to be,new upgraded role.

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I surely have some terrible karma coming my way. It’s absolutely pissing down here. Just on the way back from dropping Turdsette off at school, ended up driving behind my mate all the way home.

Got nearly all the way back and there was a woman on the pavement running for a bus. I saw my mate swerve to avoid splashing her with this big puddle. I thought “nah” and did the opposite. Sped up a bit and hit the puddle right as she was alongside my car. 

Direct hit. Boom. Looked in the rear view and she’d stopped running and was just standing there in disbelief, drenched from top to toe. 

I’m still laughing now. 

Instant Cunt Identifier 

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m still laughing now. 

Pure evil.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Here’s the karma. Thunder, lightening and hailstones just as I’m about to get out of the car. 

IMG_2029.MOV

One of these days I'll be able to click on this type of link and actually watch it instead of a page opening up telling me I need to be a subscriber to view it.

Fucking annoying.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I couldn't be arsed finding the right thread. But the ball on these fuckers ... It brightens my day. 

Great stuff, I love this picture too-

Lunch atop a Skyscraper - Wikipedia

Bet you wouldn't be saying that if it was happening in Qatar though, you cultural bigot.