You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The shitness of modern football

Redder Lurtz

Guest Pistonbroke

Former Chelsea and Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is set to earn a reported £11m a year after taking over Chinese Super League team Shanghai SIPG.

The wucky bastard. 

Ron was 9 foot 5....easily... the word colossus has never been more apt - they simply don't or never will make them like that again...

He was actually 6' 2'' which by today's standards is nothing but we all remember him as a massive bloke that dwarfed opponents . Footballers have grown in proportion to their wages

Loved Big Ron as a kid and was fucking livid when that cunt Atkinson had the temerity to nick his epithet , The only things big about Atkinson was his gob, his girth and his wallet.

The real big Ron will be remembered as a footballing legend whilst fake Ron will go down as a racist tosser.

He was actually 6' 2'' which by today's standards is nothing but we all remember him as a massive bloke that dwarfed opponents . Footballers have grown in proportion to their wages

Loved Big Ron as a kid and was fucking livid when that cunt Atkinson had the temerity to nick his epithet , The only things big about Atkinson was his gob, his girth and his wallet.

The real big Ron will be remembered as a footballing legend whilst fake Ron will go down as a racist tosser.

Is right

Guest Pistonbroke

Never knew he was that small, picture says it all now.

Yep, but having said that the photo is a bit deceiving, it looks way more than the just under a foot difference, probably due to a slope on the pitch or something. 

Bobby Collins was 5'3"

Good player according to my Dad,  Must have been 66 or earlier that photo as Bremner took over the captaincy that year. He was a hell of a player. Hard a fucking nails and a dirty little bastard but he would die for the cause. All on about 40 tabs a day a well

Guest Pistonbroke

Good player according to my Dad,  Must have been 66 or earlier that photo as Bremner took over the captaincy that year. He was a hell of a player. Hard a fucking nails and a dirty little bastard but he would die for the cause. All on about 40 tabs a day a well

I'm even to young to remember his playing career at any decent level mate. I remember him being mentioned a lot in the early 70's by football commentators, pundits and especially Don Revie. 

I'm even to young to remember his playing career at any decent level mate. I remember him being mentioned a lot in the early 70's by football commentators, pundits and especially Don Revie. 

Unfortunately I'm old enough to remember quite clearly Revies famous team of the late sixties/early seventies,  Bremner and Giles were a force of nature in the middle of the park,

with some horrible cunts like Norman Hunter and Jack Charlton at the back,  

Guest Pistonbroke

Unfortunately I'm old enough to remember quite clearly Revies famous team of the late sixties/early seventies,  Bremner and Giles were a force of nature in the middle of the park,

with some horrible cunts like Norman Hunter and Jack Charlton at the back,  

I remember all that, just not Bobby Collins playing days. 

Good player according to my Dad, Must have been 66 or earlier that photo as Bremner took over the captaincy that year. He was a hell of a player. Hard a fucking nails and a dirty little bastard but he would die for the cause. All on about 40 tabs a day a well

65 cup final

I saw Rowdy at Anfield a few times a couple of years ago. He was clearly loving the pastings that we used to hand out in 2014.