You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Match Thread - Chelsea (H) 8/11/2014

Bjornebye

Disagree, lost points at City and Chelsea due to referees, points that would have won us the league.

Chelsea haven't had a single bad decision this season, nor United

I'd say shipping 50-odd goals was the real reason we got nothing.

However, we can argue about this until we tie ourselves in knots.

I'm far more worried about what's going on now.

• Upvote 1

Rodgers looks like he's about to cry.

He fucking should after that.  Seriously now, I don't forget what a manager has achieved after 5 months but Roders needs to have a proper word with himself and sort this fucking shambles out, serving this sort of shit up just isn't good enough.

The ref's performance today was the worst I can remember too.

I hate to say this but since Suarez left and Sturridge has been out, Brendan has been totally clueless. He doesn't have any idea on the shape and style he wants us to play. The team is totally devoid of ideas. It's shocking that he (along with the fans) seem to be pinning our hopes on a revival when Sturridge returns from injury. No backup plan if Sturridge is injured again.

We will finish in mid-table unless we improve drastically. 

• Upvote 3

Do we still have training sessions at liverpool. Time where the manager works on tactics and players work on skils and fitness, they used to have them in the old days, back then the more you practiced a skill and the more you worked on fitness the better those attributes became. The managers used to keep notes of what worked and what didn't work, when things didn't work they changed them and learned from them. It was always an ongoing process one of learning and hard work but also one of adapting and not being scared to make changes.

Of course that was a different time back then not like today there's a reason these people earn hundreds of thousands of pounds every week.

• Upvote 4

Nightcat's real crime is being right.Welcome to the club, fella.

Yes, shouting you're a cunt this you're a cunt that, you're an English twat blah blah blah. Really good way to go about proving you're right. His biggest problem is that he is a cunt. As for you being in the same club, the being right and somehow being misunderstood club, words fail me.

• Upvote 1

Yes, shouting you're a cunt this you're a cunt that, you're an English twat blah blah blah. Really good way to go about proving you're right. His biggest problem is that he is a cunt. As for you being in the same club, the being right and somehow being misunderstood club, words fail me.

Yeah but look who condoned him. Typical really. 

As for liverpool, bullied today. need to get fitter and stronger. 

The players we've signed are simply not good enough. Rodgers made all the same mistakes that Kenny did, except he was shopping in Harrods rather than Aldi.

Not good enough. Any fucking idiot can see that (except for that negging twat PestiRed, clearly).