You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Vs Southampton (August 17th, 2014)

WhiskeyJar

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've never tried them so i'll give them a shot and come back to you. It can't be as bad as the time I tried fucking Daddies...

No wonder you retreated into your shell.

I have nothing worthwhile to add to this conversation, but I felt I had to type something.

I'm happy to lend a few suggestions.

Cunt ref

Ref's a cunt.

Coutinho looking lively, here.

Decent start so far

Dirty fucker

Snide cunt.

Book the twat

Johnson you fucking cunt

I think I hate Glen Johnson

I would happily pay 5m to never see that piece of shit Johnson in a red shirt ever again. Waste of space.

BASTARD CUNTING REF CUNT!

That's a fucking penalty

Same shit, different year.

Sturridge should have passed that. I like him, but he's a greedy cunt sometimes.

We look knackered.

Wonder if he'll tell Tony Barrett to put that into his next book.

Sterling is boss.

• Upvote 3

Do you have beans on your fry up, mate? This shit matters. It's like prison, where you've got to chose to go with the bean-dodging, skin-headed, nazi-saluting, swastika-laden shithouse racists, or come with us wrongfully imprisons, bean loving, sex gods. Choice is yours, anyway.

You know, their is a third option xx

image-28.jpg

Do you have beans on your fry up, mate? This shit matters. It's like prison, where you've got to chose to go with the bean-dodging, skin-headed, nazi-saluting, swastika-laden shithouse racists, or come with us wrongfully imprisons, bean loving, sex gods. Choice is yours, anyway.

Always have beans with a fry. Never in a ramekin, straight on the plate.
  • Upvote 1

That's right, go and join Uncle Numero and the all the other Beanophiles on the nonce wing, where you can play with each others beans to your heart's content.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if it's the effect of last season's cruel ending or our failure to bring in a classy forward but I've lost the excitement that usually accompanies a curtain raiser match like this one.

Anyways, Southampton have lost some of their top performers and if we fail to win this game by three/ four goals, we might as well shut up shop from the get go.

If we're choosing, I'm going for a 5-0 drubbing.

Agreed, I've had 6-0 on my mind, but it's probably going over the top. Something like 3-1 or 4-1 might be more like it, but yeah we could manage a great result against these, they're going to be seriously demoralized with all of those players gone.

And Sky is free for the weekend, never knew they did stuff like that. Looking forward to watching it, just a shame there's still about 8 hours to go and I can't sleep.

COME ON YOU RED MEN!

Guest Numero Veinticinco

That's right, go and join Uncle Numero and the all the other Beanophiles on the nonce wing, where you can play with each others beans to your heart's content.

Lure them to my den with a trail of beans. Once they figure it out it'll be too late.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know if it's the effect of last season's cruel ending or our failure to bring in a classy forward but I've lost the excitement that usually accompanies a curtain raiser match like this one.

Anyways, Southampton have lost some of their top performers and if we fail to win this game by three/ four goals, we might as well shut up shop from the get go.

I'm mystified that some of our fans are expecting 3-4 goal victories from the off. They aren't the norm you know.

I'll be happy with any victory and disappointed for an hour or so with any other result.

I'm mystified that some of our fans are expecting 3-4 goal victories from the off. They aren't the norm you know.

I'll be happy with any victory and disappointed for an hour or so with any other result.

Our side isn't the norm on their day though, and Southampton's state isn't the norm either at the moment. If we play well we should be able to waste them. I think we'll be top of the league after our game is done, and maybe until the next round of matches, unless City waste Newcastle as well.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Did you see us at Anfield last season?