You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loic Remy

WhiskeyJar

Harry Redknapp on Telegraph, saying that Remy did not fail the Medical at Liverpool and that Liverpool have simply changed their minds.

Harry naked on a Wrecking ball swinging and destroying the ugly fake scousers' lies and FSG's bullshit.

Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Wilian, Mikitaryan, Salah, Konoplyanka and now Remy... The list of DISGUSTING LIES is growing...

• Downvote 4

Harry Redknapp on Telegraph, saying that Remy did not fail the Medical at Liverpool and that Liverpool have simply changed their minds.

Harry naked on a Wrecking ball swinging and destroying the ugly fake scousers' lies and FSG's bullshit.

Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Wilian, Mikitaryan, Salah, Konoplyanka and now Remy... The list of DISGUSTING LIES is growing...

You forgot Diego Costa.

Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Wilian, Mikitaryan, Salah, Konoplyanka and now Remy... The list of DISGUSTING LIES is growing...

Yep can't be any reason why the team that owns a crocked player and are desperate to sell would need to paint a picture that the player doesn't have a long term injury issue.

Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Wilian, Mikitaryan, Salah, Konoplyanka and now Remy... The list of DISGUSTING LIES is growing...

Hahaha

Using Quotes from Harry fucking Redknapp to try and rove a point. You've just proven yourself to be a retard.

Brendan probably decided to keep Borini as opposed to signing Remy, i don't blame him, that transfer had all the hallmarks of the Sturridge / Ba deal a year and a half ago. One goal machine in his late 20's with crocked knees (in Remy's case a messed up heart) versus a young talented player that proved himself out on loan to relegation fodder and can't get a chance in the first team at a big club.

Borini went out on loan to impress and prove to the powers that be that he was good enough to play for Liverpool, and he's proved it, let the man play.

The most shocking thing is Redknapp doesn't seem to know the difference between physically fit and failing a medical.

You can be physically fit, you can be fit enough to start the season, you could be fit enough to play all season but still fail a medical that looks at potential long term issues.

The most shocking thing is Redknapp doesn't seem to know the difference between physically fit and failing a medical.

You can be physically fit, you can be fit enough to start the season, you could be fit enough to play all season but still fail a medical that looks at potential long term issues.

Fack off.

Borini proved himself on loan? How many goals did he score? and how many were from open play?

He scored 7 goals in 32 games, about 1/3 of which were from the subs bench and he was played on the wing, thank you come again.

Brendan probably decided to keep Borini as opposed to signing Remy, i don't blame him, that transfer had all the hallmarks of the Sturridge / Ba deal a year and a half ago. One goal machine in his late 20's with crocked knees (in Remy's case a messed up heart) versus a young talented player that proved himself out on loan to relegation fodder and can't get a chance in the first team at a big club.

Borini went out on loan to impress and prove to the powers that be that he was good enough to play for Liverpool, and he's proved it, let the man play.

The only thing Borini has proved is he can take a good penalty.

Would this be the same Harry Redknapp that opened a bank account in his dogs name 

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying he's the best player in the world, i'm saying he deserves his chance. He was sent out on loan to show that he could be a first team regular at Sunderland and looked a class above during that loan. The question you have to ask yourself is why are Sunderland willing to throw down £14 million of their limited budget on this kid without even batting an eyelid?

That tells me his attitude in training must of been impeccable, Gus must of thought he was a joy to work with. Brendan alluded to his discipline and his eagerness to learn when we signed him. He'll make it because of his attitude, sooner or later he'll be a 15-20 goal a season striker because he's 100% focused on his football, whether thats in Serie A or the Premier league who knows... but he has the right acumen to succeed here and i hope he gets his chance.

7 goals in 32 games might be good enough for Sunderland. Not good enough for us. Can't fault the lad for wanting to stay, has a good attitude and work rate, but we need goals now the Uruguayan has gone, especially given that our defensive brain fart Glen Johnson is still here, and Borini is not especially blessed in that department.

Can't read and write or work a phone though, can I.  What's that, this isn't on the record?  Hahaha, yeah I know, I'll fucking say anything mate.  Best thing is, there are still one or two people in Somalia who lap it up like a saucer of milk.

Famed Cardiologist Harry Redknapp rubbishes Liverpool's claims of failed medical.

''I've always said the boy's got triffic 'eart. Them scousers are 'avin a giraffe''.

• Upvote 3