Quantcast
Emre Can - Page 16 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Emre Can

I think Can will make or break this speculative buying policy of ours with Illori and Alberto, that's about £26m on potential alone, and it's yet to pay dividends.  The next 12 months will almost certainly see a review of this policy.

I'm all for it though, but FSG won't keep shelling out this kind of money if they see that our transfer committee's radar for talent is failing. 

I'd be very surprised if Illori goes out on loan again this season, he's 21 now, that's relatively young in terms of a centre back but it's not an excuse, he should be showing some glimpses of suitability to playing at a top level by this age IF he's going to make it.

Lest we forget, we've still got Seb Coates on our books as well, and at this moment in time I'd give him a chance.

No matter what happens for the rest of the window now, am really looking forward to seeing what Can and Markovic are like. It'd be great to see that we have a decent DM after all of the confusion we've had in that position, hope he turns out to be good.

Just adding those two players to Coutinho, Hendo, Sterling and Sturridge, we have the potential to surprise/shock a lot of teams next season if they can play together well enough.

If we can just sort out whatever's supposed to be going on in defence we might be almost there.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Every the he misses a shot or does something wrong, everybody shout shout 'bullshit Mr. Can man'.

• Upvote 1

Every the he misses a shot or does something wrong, everybody shout shout 'bullshit Mr. Can man'.

Followed by 'Can, you come right out of a comic book'