You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Been rewatching the thick of it and it’s obviously brilliant but I have adopted a plan.

It’s a variation on thought for the day. But it is a Tucker saying of the day that I am determined to remember and slip into a conversation.

So far I’ve done 2. Low hanging fruit that have been received with looks of horror. Great fun.

My wife was pestering me to do something and I told her ‘I had more on my plate than a fat spinster at a wedding.’ The look I got was a joy to behold so much so that I double bagged by saying she had a face that looked like she ‘was trying to shit a Lego garage’

Try it. Malcolm bingo.

• Upvote 1

The latest with the expanse.

Petition for amazon to pick it up has 65,000 signatures so far and still climbing.

Somebody has hired a plane with a banner saying #SAVE THE EXPANSE, to fly over LA twice and specifically around Amazon HQ for 2 hours each. First one at half 8 our time the other about 6 hours later.

Hopefully the added publicity pushes them to pick the series up.

I’ve been considering picking that up. Worth it?

Series 1 is excellent while series 2 is a mixture of excellent and some pretty crap stuff too. The character Darius(not Alfonse which I said elsewhere) is brilliant. I think its written by Donald Glover and his brother Stephen too.

Barry has really upped its game in recent episodes. A lot better than my 'meh' verdict a few weeks ago. Henry Winkler is ace as a camp drama teacher.

It's great, I haven't watched the last couple of epsiodes yet but it could become a massive show if it develops as it could. I'll be shot down for saying it but I remember watching the first two series of Breaking Bad when they had just finished the second series and I feel the same way about this as I did that. Breaking Bad went on to become a monster show but it certainly wasn't after the first or second series, in it's infancy. 

It's great, I haven't watched the last couple of epsiodes yet but it could become a massive show if it develops as it could. I'll be shot down for saying it but I remember watching the first two series of Breaking Bad when they had just finished the second series and I feel the same way about this as I did that. Breaking Bad went on to become a monster show but it certainly wasn't after the first or second series, in it's infancy.

I wouldn't say its great but it has become very good and is quite an original idea in a land of bland tv shows for the most part. I felt it began as more of a comedy but works best when it's a much darker show and the humour is very black. Very promising though.

I wouldn't say its great but it has become very good and is quite an original idea in a land of bland tv shows for the most part. I felt it began as more of a comedy but works best when it's a much darker show and the humour is very black. Very promising though.

This is pretty much how I feel too, similar to Breaking Bad. It was about halfway through the second series (I think when Jessie was conned) and Mr Science Man turned up with product and threw it resulting in a massive explosion that the series became a different beast.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Figured it.
Chuck spends the whole Ep trying to figure out how to shaft his father
and backer in the Governor race. Does it but still not sure how the sting was set up.
Did this with the intention of resigning next day as DA. Meaning his sucessor
would press the charges.
Decides to fuck all that off because some noone judge calls in a favour.
But then to show they should or she not be fucked with cancels his dads prostitute.
So fucking what.

The latest with the expanse.

Petition for amazon to pick it up has 65,000 signatures so far and still climbing.

Somebody has hired a plane with a banner saying #SAVE THE EXPANSE, to fly over LA twice and specifically around Amazon HQ for 2 hours each. First one at half 8 our time the other about 6 hours later.

Hopefully the added publicity pushes them to pick the series up.

Do you have a link to that petition, mate?