You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Yellowstone Season 3 - 9/10

Gone from strength to strength this show with this latest season being the best so far. I'm not into country music but the soundtrack is ace as well.

Some mad.storylines but definitely mindlessly entertaining unlike a lot of the stuff out there at the minute.

4 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Some mad.storylines but definitely mindlessly entertaining unlike a lot of the stuff out there at the minute.

Yeah, plenty of plot holes but keeps me engrossed throughout. Some proper cool characters in it as well such as Rip and Casey.

24 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Bingeing Spooks at the moment. Never seen it before. Really good especially considering it's over 15 years old. Bit disappointed at regularly losing good characters though. 

Used to love Spooks. The chip fryer scene in an early episode was really shocking at the time, main characters weren't supposed to be offed like that. Is it all on iPlayer?

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Used to love Spooks. The chip fryer scene in an early episode was really shocking at the time, main characters weren't supposed to be offed like that. Is it all on iPlayer?

Yeah every episode. I read that the bbc had loads of complaints about that scene. 

57 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Finished watching The Fall. The third season was just a load of whispering and a bit of a punch up at the end. Disappointing really because the second half of series one and all of series two were pretty good. 

Finally got around to starting The Shield and only waited until 18 years after it first aired. 

My sister warned me the third series was really poor in comparison, so I dodged it completely. Shame as I wanted to see Gillian fully explore her lesbian tendencies and really grow as a character.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Started watching Yellowstone because of the reviews on here. Enjoying so far, but sadly disappointed in you guys, how come nobody mentioned just how utterly filthy Beth the daughter is.

Same and yes, why wasn’t this important component of previous reviews mentioned?

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Kelly Reilly is sensational.

She is. I’ve only watched two episodes so far and I’m not convinced by the show yet but will press on to see more of Kelly.