You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea Away - 29/12/2013

Xherdan

We lost that game, and City to a lesser extent, when Rodgers decided to loan out Wisdom, Borini and Assaidi leaving us options like Smith and having to put Toure on when Sakho went off.

Johnson is a fat, gelatinous slug who shouldn't appear in a Liverpool shirt again.

Much better in the second half, unlucky with Sahko's header and what the fuck that bald fuck was thinking when he just waved away that penalty I'll never know, it was fucking blatant.  I've never noticed it before but Eto'o is a despicable cunt.

Webb his normal useless self, Rodgers is going to have to be careful what he says.

Two more injuries, our squad is really on it's arse and that's the difference between ourselves and the top three.  Chelsea brought off Lampard, brought on Mikel, took off Eto's brought on Torres.  Schurrle and Mata didn't even come off the bench.

We brought on a kid and played him out of position and a player that is unproven and barely kicked a ball for us.

Tactics and lack of belief in our own abilities has cost us. When we went 1-0 we started to step further and further back and invited them onto us. That was never going to end well.

This game showed that Lucas needs to be replaced along with Johnson. The central midfield needs more competition.

To top it off Rodgers probably made the worst sub of his career to date at Liverpool with Brad Smith brought on when we are 2-1 down.

You can argue about the ref but we didnt commit anything to deserve anything from the game.

Chelsea played our game in the 1st half, agressive high-pressure footie with nice passing. In the 2nd it was a classic Mou "bus-driver" performance and we didn't do shit. Had our chance v City, blew it, we were way out of our depth tonight. Mou is really a master of making nice lads into careless fuckers making stupid challenges (Oscar, do you copy?).. Fuck it, gotta win next matches..

Tactics and lack of belief in our own abilities has cost us. When we went 1-0 we started to step further and further back and invited them onto us. That was never going to end well.

This game showed that Lucas needs to be replaced along with Johnson. The central midfield needs more competition.

To top it off Rodgers probably made the worst sub of his career to date at Liverpool with Brad Smith brought on when we are 2-1 down.

You can argue about the ref but we didnt commit anything to deserve anything from the game.

I could understand it is he was going to left back but on the win.  Mind boggling.  Rodgers trying to be cleverer than he is once again.

Fuck me what were we thinking bringing smith on. Not judging him as a player obvously but its way to early for him and Chelsea at Stamford bridge is not the game.

It has to be more about making a point to the owners about squad depth than anything else, because he offered the square root of fuck all after coming on.

Shit performance, shit result. Still could have got something out of it but nothing went our way whether it be luck or officiating.

Glad Lucas showed he can get angry, say what you will about his game but at least he gives a shit, some of our players go hiding in these situations. Would have preferred Rodgers to throw on Rossiter rather than change our set up to accommodate Smith but then I don't get paid millions to make those decisions.

Sorry chaps, what did Mourinho do? I kept losing the feed on my dreambox :(

As for the subs, I just hope that hasnt smashed Brad Smith's confidence, it was a ludicrous game to bring him on. He's clearly going to develop into a quality player but against Chelsea?

I never expected to get anything from either of these two games (thats just teh thing, cunty referee performances have robbed us) but the decisions, and fucking Howard alexfurgusonscuckoldbumsexfriend Webb for that taking out of Suarez should be ashamed.

And someone tell that fucking cunt Luiz to get his cunting hair cut, the cheeky reach around twat.

(yes Im drunk) :(