You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Having twats tell me that it's not a proper anniversary as me and the girlfriend aren't married. Fuck off, so you're telling me it's ok to celebrate a date you decided to spend a shit load of money on but I cant celebrate* a day** despite having been together for 9 years?

*we got each other cards and had a take away while watching Netflix.

**neither of us can remember the exact date so chose the most likely one.

Also Neither of us have objections to getting married but the amount of people who say being married changed their relationship baffles me. What does a piece of paper change?

This.

Most Black Eyed Peas "songs" seem to follow a set formula :-

1. Take an idea. Doesn't need to be a good one. Just a couple of notes that vaguely work together.

2. Kick the fuck out of it for 3 minutes.

Voila! Another hit!

Voila! Another hit!

Which is surely what the contestants are looking for, no?

Having twats tell me that it's not a proper anniversary as me and the girlfriend aren't married. Fuck off, so you're telling me it's ok to celebrate a date you decided to spend a shit load of money on but I cant celebrate* a day** despite having been together for 9 years?

*we got each other cards and had a take away while watching Netflix.

**neither of us can remember the exact date so chose the most likely one.

Also Neither of us have objections to getting married but the amount of people who say being married changed their relationship baffles me. What does a piece of paper change?

I'm sure it involves nagging.

• Upvote 1

Hypocrites. Cunts who won't take responsibility for their own actions yet jump on others for the slightest indiscretion. Blind to the fact they are actually gob-shites yet believe their own shit and sit up on a horse so smelly it would burn the antarctic to the fucking ground. Fat faced goblin cunts who just won't drop shit. The hypocritical horrid bullshitting minge head cunt fuckers. All hypocrites must be smacked in the mouth.

By an asteroid.

People you do a favour for but when it comes to them doing you one they aren't interested. I'm doing a run for charity and sent an email round in work asking for sponsorship. Had a few people sponsor me but twats that I've sponsored in the past and very generously haven't bothered.

How long till you columbine your work mate? Cant be long now

Youtube in general. 

My kids watch more of it than they do TV!

One for the Things that make you realise you're getting older thread, there, Sherry.

Who, under the age of 20?, 30? watches tv these days?

Mates who disappear off the face of the earth when they get a bird.

Negged you by mistake sorry.

One of my mates was like this and refused to come out on one of my birthdays and when I was going away for 3 months. As soon as his bird binned him he rung me up out the blue asking me to come out on the pull with him.

The complete shutdown of mainstream radio on Sundays due to the fucking 'UK Top 40' that we're all still meant to give a shit about but actually don't.

4 or 5 of the radio stations merge up and play the same countdown show all Sunday afternoon.

Surely just one would do and the others can play normal music? Surely there are plenty of budding young DJ's who could be afforded a slot?