You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Champ, wwas nearly gonna make a extremely uncalled for remark then, then thought that you seem like such a nice person and i dont know you enough to say it

It doesnt seem to stop anyone else

Negged.

You are too good for this place, Robbo

Windows fuckin' updates!

Switching the laptop off and ready for some shuteye and all of a sudden you need,not one or two,but 15 or 16 updates.

What kind of useless bastards have they got working at Microsoft that you need so many updates in one go because their security software becomes useless so quickly.

Fuckin cretins.

• Upvote 3

And here I thought you were on the Internet at 3am in the morning, for the highest moral purposes.

I feel like such a fool.

Oh I was, it's just that sometimes I find it helpful to re-energise my humanitarian work by reminding myself of the extent of the depravity the world is currently mired in.  By watching a chick dressed as a nurse take it up the hoop, for example.

Chap I went to college with used to do what he called "the holding on game" to cunty charity mugger types.  Would literally go down on one knee and get a firm grip around their leg with both arms then start wailing, full beam.  They'd have to prise his fingers off forcefully as he'd hang on grimly and scurry after them if they tried to pull away.  They always fucked off looking really, really annoyed, it was masterful.  He also did it to various other people who irritated him, now I come to think of it.  Very amusing man, teaches comedy courses now, oddly enough.

That is so fucking awesome.

Windows fuckin' updates!

Switching the laptop off and ready for some shuteye and all of a sudden you need,not one or two,but 15 or 16 updates.

What kind of useless bastards have they got working at Microsoft that you need so many updates in one go because their security software becomes useless so quickly.

Fuckin cretins.

Moral of the story: Buy a Mac

People giving you their email address, who add 'it's all lower case'.

Email addresses aren't case sensitive, you dribbling spazbucket.

Obviously I don't say that, I just think it. I smile politely and say 'oh, okay' so as not to appear the superior know-all twat that I am.

• Upvote 5

People who have that damp smell on their clothes, not BO but just the fact that they haven't bothered drying their clothes properly and they stink. A few people I work with have the same problem and usually people I queue up next to me in Tesco.

If it's around you all the time, are you sure it's not you?

• Upvote 1

Facebook comments/statuses

"Big changes ahead" or "marbz, ibiza, thailand #my2015 #life #love #mylife"

Honest to god. If you spent as much time on your own life as you do trying to convince others that you have some wonderful unique existence then you might actually be happy. Fucking bog-rat

• Upvote 2