You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man United (H) 01/09/2013

Dan

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Pearce ‏@JamesPearceEcho 23m

Not sure why Hodgson was so crushed about the seat he was given. It's where previous England bosses have sat at Anfield.

His "Outrage" was when he tried to get in the bar at the chairmans lounge and was told his ticket didnt allow him access there by some orange jacket......he thwew a wobbly ,then got a apology ,and was offered entry ,but he wefused,and fucked off home...after bitching to his bezzie mate Winters

His "Outrage" was when he tried to get in the bar at the chairmans lounge and was told his ticket didnt allow him access there by some orange jacket......he thwew a wobbly ,then got a apology ,and was offered entry ,but he wefused,and fucked off home...after bitching to his bezzie mate Winters

If he had asked I am sure one of the members would have signed him in: Kenny, Barney, Aldo or one of those guys with winners' medals.

Watching Match of the Day I don't know how Utd managed to lose the game. Twat BBC cunts with their selective editing.

Wasn't really selective editing at all tonight tbh. We scored early, had a few chances on the break, they dominated the ball but rarely troubled Mignolet. That's exactly what they showed.

I think this win means we've took more points then them since January. Starting to gather some great momentum.

Wasn't really selective editing at all tonight tbh. We scored early, had a few chances on the break, they dominated the ball but rarely troubled Mignolet. That's exactly what they showed.

We had more of the ball and efforts than them in the first half. MOTD showed them dominating the whole game. As I said selective editing.

ace day and result, not a vintage performance but we did what we needed to (and wouldn't have done in the past) and got the result which is the most important thing, thought Lucas, Agger and Skrtel were all fantastic and would also like to comment on the performance Hendo put in, did nothing flashy but ran his bollocks off and did what he had to do well

The game also showed David Moyes for the mediocre manager he is, Giggs on the right, starting Ashley Young whilst not even putting Kagawa on the bench and not having a clue how to break us down, then his post match comments were Hodgson-esque

This site ain't worked for me at all today how comes its worked for others. Crazy foo

Worked on my mobile, but not my computer for some reason.

**tech talk alert**

This site (liverpoolway.co.uk) "A" DNS record (the bit which translates "liverpoolway.co.uk" to its corresponding IP address) changed yesterday and was pointing to 1&1 Internet AG for some reason (a shitty overhyped provider, but that's my own personal opinion), instead of Dave's usual one, which used to be at ukcoarsefishing.net.

When a DNS record changes, it takes a bit of time for that change to "propagate" to all secondary DNS servers (i.e. what you, me, everybody else relies on) - usually within 24-48 hours, during which time the "old" record is unavailable.

If that information is cached, then it will take even longer for that to be updated, in which case when you try to connect to the site, you are not going to get anywhere (you'll either get a connection timed out error or error 400 or 500 on your browser).

When that new information is updated quickly or not cached at all, then access to the site should be instant and without any problems.

The site's "A" DNS record switched back to its old one a couple of hours ago:

liverpoolway.co.uk. 5214 IN A 72.233.66.114

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:

liverpoolway.co.uk. 5213 IN NS ns2.ukcoarsefishing.net.

liverpoolway.co.uk. 5213 IN NS ns1.ukcoarsefishing.net.

I suspect Dave is trying to switch providers, but it hasn't happened yet.

Class dismissed!

What was the chant 24 minutes in?

It was Suarez's chant like

"lu lu lu lous lu lu lu louis ______"

Where it usually says "Luis Suarez" it sounded like something different.

Ilori looks like he's out of the 90s in that hat and Moses didn't look pleased to be there at all haha.

Thought Aspas was shit. He needs a goal for confidence.

Not much to add to previous posters except to point out what a horrible piece of work Danny Welbeck is. He obviously feels his 2 goals last season gives him the right to get in the referee's face very aggressively at every minor incident. I read somewhere that he watches Giggs as a mentor & it certainly would seem to be the case. The ref was good yesterday but to book Aspas for an imaginary yellow card & ignore Welbeck's far worse dissent was poor in my eyes.

What was the chant 24 minutes in?

It was Suarez's chant like

"lu lu lu lous lu lu lu louis ______"

Where it usually says "Luis Suarez" it sounded like something different.

Ilori looks like he's out of the 90s in that hat and Moses didn't look pleased to be there at all haha.

Thought Aspas was shit. He needs a goal for confidence.

That would've been the Mancs with their "Racist Bastard" version.

Anyone else notice they didn't turn the mics down when they started with the "Murderers" bile?