You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ramires or Henderson?

Jose Jones

Ramo or Hendo?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Ramo or Hendo?

• Ramires
    • Henderson
    • They are both fucking shit
    • I wish I was dead

A little poser for you people regarding players I reckon have similar roles and strengths. Who do you reckon is better and who would you rather have in your team?

Here are a few stats for you from the 2012-13 season.

Ramires

35 games (2 as sub), 4 goals, 5 assists, Goal Involvement every 454 minutes

Henderson

27 games (14 as sub), 5 goals, 4 assists, Goal Involvement every 142 minutes.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Similar position though muchacho? Either central attacking midfielder or wide and dropping in. Both best attributes are running past the front men.

Ramires has 3 years on Hendo, so that's a factor. He also plays in a side that's much more settled than ours has been - last 6 months aside - so that's another factor.

I really like Ramires. I think he's real quality. I'd have him at the moment, but only because his defensive side is so strong and he has the legs to do that as well as add to the attack. In the future, though... I dunno.

Ramires has 3 years on Hendo, so that's a factor. He also plays in a side that's much more settled than ours has been - last 6 months aside - so that's another factor.

I really like Ramires. I think he's real quality. I'd have him at the moment, but only because his defensive side is so strong and he has the legs to do that as well as add to the attack. In the future, though... I dunno.

Yeah I think Ramires is really good. But the forward runs are probably the best part of hid game and Mrs Statistic might seem to suggest Hendo is better at them. Which made me think it was an interesting question.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Yeah I think Ramires is really good. But the forward runs are probably the best part of hid game and Mrs Statistic might seem to suggest Hendo is better at them. Which made me think it was an interesting question.

You often see Ramires floating in front of the defence and breaking from deep, so I'd say he has that string to his bow and is a better tackler (I've no idea if stats back that up, but it's as much the type of tackle he wins as it is how many). I'd say Henderson has the potential to be a better attacking player, though. Score, assists and create more.

I like them both, Ramires is obviously currently the better player, I'm a big fan of Henderson though and think he is extremely effective in one of the attacking roles of a 4-2-3-1 even if he isn't the conventional player for that and I'm voting him because I'm a biased cunt

Henderson is one of my favourite players. I would not swap him with anybody in the PL at the moment.

It would be interesting to compare his statistics(passing rate, goals, assists, ratios, tackles, duels etc..) with one of the most over-rated English players, Jack Wilshere.

Henderson is one of my favourite players. I would not swap him with anybody in the PL at the moment.

It would be interesting to compare his statistics(passing rate, goals, assists, ratios, tackles, duels etc..) with one of the most over-rated English players, Jack Wilshere.

See thats what Im talking about, keep your Bale/Oscar/Van Persie, we've got the biggest shit house in the league and we love him.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you really didn't mean to say "anybody".

See thats what Im talking about, keep your Bale/Oscar/Van Persie, we've got the biggest shit house in the league and we love him.

We tolerate gormless shithouses on the forum, too.

Henderson is a Liverpool player who never lets the club down, so he's already worthy of support. The fact that he's talented and hardworking helps. He also links up well with Sturridge and Coutinho - if you don't believe that, just ask a Geordie. I've not watched that much of Ramires, so I can't really do a detailed comparison, but I'm happy with our Jordan, regardless of how much stupid people insult him.