You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Life's too short for....

Champ

If you are going to clean a barbecue, you do it before you use it, not after. The grease on it protects it from rust.

I never clean mine, I heat up the coals and then 10 mins before i use it, whack the grill on and give it a scrape, the heat takes the shite off.

I'm a fucking chef, so I have some sort of extra power on this thread making all arguments with me pointless.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is also too short for folding fucking clothes. Fuck, I hate doing that so much. Monotonous and fucking endless.

How many clothes have you got?????

Ironing.

Fuck the environment that's what a tumble dryer is for.

Who doesnt love freshly ironed sheets?

I'm always amazed how quickly women can iron stuff like shirts.

They seem to be able to do a shirt in about 20 seconds whereas i'd take about 10 minutes and it'd be crap.

For this reason i agree with Col. Ironing is shit and only needed for weddings, funerals and interviews

Who doesnt love freshly ironed sheets?

Me.

You're just being contrary. What's not to like?

Don't love it enough to iron them.

That's another one, bed sheets that aren't fitted. Fuck off.

Now, they're a beggar to iron

What kind of twisted gibberish has gone on here. A bunch of jamooks talking about ways to clean the grill and she has said it was the fuckin burners that were clogged - she is using a gas bbq.

Quite right. I used to get a skewer and patiently unclog the burner, which was a pain and often didn't work all the way round. Then one day recently I tried a jetwasher and it changed my life.

Works on the grill too.

Champ' date=' you live on a rock in the North Sea. Life is too short for fucking around with barbecues where you are.[/quote']

That's the beauty of gas! (if you're old enough to remember the advert)

Do you live with a woman?

You can see where i'm going with this

She's not been well mate, I've had to do everything for months (or chose not to do it) and I reckon it's got the point I'd rather pay someone to clean the oven for me, hoover the stairs, clean the fucking bath etc etc.

She's not been well mate, I've had to do everything for months (or chose not to do it) and I reckon it's got the point I'd rather pay someone to clean the oven for me, hoover the stairs, clean the fucking bath etc etc.

Ah right, I see your predicament, sorry to hear that. I hope shes better soon, and not just so she can resume cleaning duties.

I thought you were going to sort that months ago?

Never know when Carly will be well enough to have a cleaner in though.

I'm really thinking about for when she gets out, fuck wasting time on doing housework if we could have a day out together with the dog or something.

I'm really thinking about for when she gets out, fuck wasting time on doing housework if we could have a day out together with the dog or something.

I'd do it but I'd have to insist on doing it buck naked and greased up. I also may not do a thorough enough job and should be punished appropriately.

Get one in to do one of those one-off blitz jobs just now and take it from there

I'd do it but I'd have to insist on doing it buck naked and greased up. I also may not do a thorough enough job and should be punished appropriately.

rico, I had no idea!

Isnt it butt naked?