You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham(A)

LFC 6 Times

The penultimate game of the season sees us meet as side whos season has equally fizzled out. Always a good day out, will never forget Benayoun's 92nd minute winner, a great moment, one which saw me quickly ejected form the Fulham end. We look to be without Agger, Gerrard and Suarez so hopefully we will see Skrtel, shelvey, suso and Borini get some much needed minutes. Fulham are in wrethched form and hopefully we can capitalise on that, need to cut off the link between ruiz and berbatov and we should be fine. Expecting a high scoring affair with Sturridge and Coutinho both to score.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally i would be in here pleading for the manager to not play Downing.

But it seems we are losing players to injury on a daily basis, so by sheer numbers - he will be in the starting XI on Sunday.

Assuming Shelvey will replace Gerrard too, but would really like to see Suso instead of Stewie, or Sterling if he's fit. But i expect to see number 19 on the team sheet.

Will Skrtel get the nod for Agger? I wouldn't be so sure. Rodgers really doesn't seem a fan, i hope Coates gets it - but again, very doubtful.

Always a good day out, will never forget Benayoun's 92nd minute winner, a great moment, one which saw me quickly ejected form the Fulham end.

Funny that, the same thing nearly happened to me! Benny spanked that winner in and I let out what I thought was quite a restrained "yyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhssssss" only for the only few fulham supporting meatheads to all turn on me. I jumped some rows and squeezed out before any stewards or one of the Ray Winstone wannabes could catch me. Ran all the way to putney bridge singing "we're gonna win the league, we're gonna win the league, and now you better believe us, and now you better believe us, and now you better believe uuuuuussssss, we're gonna win league the league". Boss day all round.

Sundays game will be damper that a mermaids wet bits by the way.

Do any reds who watched the Benayoun game on the tv remember the camera panning onto Liam Neeson in tears at the end of the game. He'd lost his wife only a couple of weeks before but had obviously promised his 2 lads they could go.

Have not found anybody else who remembers it & I'm starting to wonder if I imagined it.

Do any reds who watched the Benayoun game on the tv remember the camera panning onto Liam Neeson in tears at the end of the game. He'd lost his wife only a couple of weeks before but had obviously promised his 2 lads they could go.

Have not found anybody else who remembers it & I'm starting to wonder if I imagined it.

I remember it, he was holding up our jersey, he was in one of the boxes. It was my daughters christening that day, I kept running into bar to watch game, nearly tossed a table over when Yossi scored.

A bloody great day and night was had that day.

I remember it, he was holding up our jersey, he was in one of the boxes. It was my daughters christening that day, I kept running into bar to watch game, nearly tossed a table over when Yossi scored.

A bloody great day and night was had that day.

Thank god for that, thought I was going senile.

i dont remember the tears. but i do remember camera panning onto him

liam-neeson-and-sons-pic-reuters-122632848.jpg

Funny that, the same thing nearly happened to me! Benny spanked that winner in and I let out what I thought was quite a restrained "yyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhssssss" only for the only few fulham supporting meatheads to all turn on me. I jumped some rows and squeezed out before any stewards or one of the Ray Winstone wannabes could catch me. Ran all the way to putney bridge singing "we're gonna win the league, we're gonna win the league, and now you better believe us, and now you better believe us, and now you better believe uuuuuussssss, we're gonna win league the league". Boss day all round.

Sundays game will be damper that a mermaids wet bits by the way.

Sorry this story seems pure made up! I've only ever sat in there end and these Fulham meatheads don't excist! On that note I'm in our end for the first time Sunday any reds making a day of it down the smoke anywhere?

I watched that it a shitty pub in the outskirts of Cambridge, a table of Chelsea fans giving me shit all game. At the end me an da complete stranger were dancing round their table as the wife looked on terrified. After that game I thought we'd do it.

Sorry this story seems pure made up! I've only ever sat in there end and these Fulham meatheads don't excist! On that note I'm in our end for the first time Sunday any reds making a day of it down the smoke anywhere?

This is spot on true. I was amazed myself as i had been before and only ever saw tarquin and his pals. I can assure you though, Fulham are no different, they defo have meatheads in their ranks.

I remember watching that Yossi match down the boozer with a group of lads I used to play five-a-side with. One of them picked me up when the ball hit the net and launched me halfway across the pub!

Really thought we were going to do it as well until I watched the Mancs the next day and saw that greasy fuck Macheda score in the last minute.

Anyway, it'd be great to sign off with two wins on the bounce. Not that I'll be watching because I promised my mate I'd watch his Sunday team play in their cup final tomorrow. MOTD highlights will have to do for me.

Lloyd Jones reportedly traveling with the first team for the Fulham match tomorrow. I haven't seen enough of him in the reserves, but well done to him if that is the case.

He's on the bench!

He's a big lad, always been keeping an eye out for him but never thought he'd get a chance this early. I think we don't have much in the way of genuine central defender candidates, they all look weak.

Shelvey, Coates and Wisdom come in for Gerrard, Agger and Enrique.

I think we're going to get licked out by Fulham.