You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would move to Barca quicker than grease lightening if they wanted him.

Thats where he wants to go and to be honest I think if any Spanish club came in for him he might go.

I would rate it 50/50 he is here for next season and about a 15% cent chance he is here for the following season.

Great article. What I love about Suarez is he hasn't had the joy of football drummed out of him, he still plays and competes like a kid would on a local green. As strange as it may sound, he should be looked at as a role model, it's all about the football for him and his competitive spirit is second to none. He's a genius.

That article also highlights how fucking brilliant Gerrard is as a captain and a person.

That is a daft clause, only £40million with the way transfers go?

Regarding money in Spain, if Ladyboy moved on, that would free up a lot of cash.

I would love for him to stay as I agree, only Messi and Ronaldo are ahead of him in creativity, perhaps throw Iniesta & Xavi in but they are different type of players.

He will be enquired about, he is a strong contender for Player of the Year in the Best "cough" league in the word.

I'd get that cough sorted mate,Its making you hallucinate.

A really great player and I will enjoy seeing him in a red shirt for as long as it keeps happening.

But.......

He does have the weirdest fucking ears I have ever seen. They look like they have been turned inside out then glued on upside down. For this reason alone I think the club should seriously consider any bid over £45m.

I love Suarez but I'm not making the same mistake of thinking he's here for the long haul I've made that mistake before.

I'll just support the lad for now and take each day as a blessing.

If we don't put significant quality around him he should leave and I won't blame him in the slightest.

That video was superb.

I love him to bits for obvious reasons but especially so because every time I read that bit about his young love story with Sofia and the lengths he went to to keep his dream romance alive I get a warm feeling inside and almost a tear in my eye. It irks me every time the press lay in to him, this is a truly lovely man.

I said I'd never love again after that Spaniard, but Luis is certainly making it very difficult. As well as being a quite unbelievably talented footballer, he's also saying the right things off the pitch too and that with just how much he pisses off everyone else in the country and you have yourselves a cult hero in the making.

Ultimately it might not come down to him if he ends up leaving, but if what he's saying is true then whoever pushes him out of the door is quite clearly a bellend of the lowest order, top clubs don't sell their best players no matter how much is offered.

Suarez: I couldn't leave passionate Liverpool fans

Luis Suarez says he's happy to stay with Liverpool for the fans.

When he hears the Kop belt out the club’s emotional anthem, Suarez feels a chill down his spine.

He said: “It’s something I’m used to now but somehow it continues to surprise me.

“When I hear it on the pitch or even in the dressing room it still gives me goosebumps.

“It is incredible and even more so in the stadium when the people become emotional and show their passion.

“The world stops and everyone sings with their scarves up and it’s such a feeling and such a motivation to play for this club.

“I’m very happy here and my family love the life here too. I want to enjoy being at this club where I, like all the kids, dreamed of playing and now I’m fulfilling that dream.”

Obviously, his attitude is fantastic, and lets not take anything away from what he's saying, but ultimately, it's out of his hands.

Leaving is always in the players hands. If he has a contract then he just turns around and says "thank you but I'm happy here". Has he got 3 years left? I'm not sure?

Obviously, his attitude is fantastic, and lets not take anything away from what he's saying, but ultimately, it's out of his hands.

Course it is.

Just like Rodgers has lost the dressing room.

Just like Gerrard will retire after next season.

You are such a fucking spackwit.

Headline back of the Mirror today:

Suarez: Top 4 or else..

According to Maddock he "admits he may quit if they fail to qualify for CL this season"

The actual quotes:

"We will see at the end of the season what our position is - we are not the Liverpool of old. This is a transition period with a new gaffer and new philosophy, but we would like to qualify for the CL"

He then says how happy his family are, how he is "living a dream", and how in the next 18months he'd like to discuss a new contract.

Words fail me to be honest. David Maddock you clueless shit-stirring incompetent twat.

Guest San Don

I dont know why people get so wrapped up in what players say. They join different clubs to further their career. If they can win things, great but sooner or later they move on. They move on for more money, another challenge or to win things their current clubs isnt capable of.

The wail and wank have been running these stories for a while. They hope, sooner or later, that they hit the bullseye.

I dont know how long any player will stay at Liverpool. Hopefully, he'll be here for a few years yet but Im under no illusions he will leave (like any other decent player if we dont start challenging).

I think end of season my be a testing time especially if guardiola comes with bayern's money.

Headline back of the Mirror today:

Suarez: Top 4 or else..

According to Maddock he "admits he may quit if they fail to qualify for CL this season"

The actual quotes:

"We will see at the end of the season what our position is - we are not the Liverpool of old. This is a transition period with a new gaffer and new philosophy, but we would like to qualify for the CL"

He then says how happy his family are, how he is "living a dream", and how in the next 18months he'd like to discuss a new contract.

Words fail me to be honest. David Maddock you clueless shit-stirring incompetent twat.

He's actually combined two different interviews there. One from last week and one from this week.

A more accurate reflection of the latest interview is here.