You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thatcher in hospital

Steve

Only minor. She lives until after the new inquests. I'll donate blood for her to feed on in person until then.

I can't imagine she even understands what is going on about the 96.

I'll be honest, I was rather hoping you would be visiting her as soon as possible in your working capacity, Anubis.

Despicable human being. Personally I wouldn't wish anyone dead' date=' but I can understand some peoples feelings. I'll sing the Red Flag to myself on whatever day "it" happens to fall on.[/quote']

I only wish one person dead. I've read a lot about Thatcher and listened to stories from my dearly departed granddad who despised the bitch. He won't be around to raise a glass to her demise but I'm sure as anything I'll be around to raise it for him and the millions of others whose lives she, and her cronies let's not forget, devastated.

I only wish one person dead. I've read a lot about Thatcher and listened to stories from my dearly departed granddad who despised the bitch. He won't be around to raise a glass to her demise but I'm sure as anything I'll be around to raise it for him and the millions of others whose lives she, and her cronies let's not forget, devastated.

We should have a TLW coordinated toast when it happens.

Just a shame that so many good people will not get the chance to mark her passing.

I really don't get this thatcher hatred.

Of course I understand how her parties policies effected Liverpool, I was there and was as affected as anyone could ever have been. Swathes of family on the dole etc.

However I prefer to blame the 50 odd percent of people that consistently voted for her and her lot.

I really don't get this thatcher hatred.

Of course I understand how her parties policies effected Liverpool, I was there and was as affected as anyone could ever have been. Swathes of family on the dole etc.

However I prefer to blame the 50 odd percent of people that consistently voted for her and her lot.

But it was her who implemented those policies to their extremes and sometimes against the wishes of senior party members.

If you dont get the hate then you must be a very forgiving person and somebody much better than me.