You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great listening to that gutter reared Gorbals shitbag, Crerand, talk about another guy's upbringing. Back in his playing days (he was as quick as Charlie Adam and slightly less productive with his passing) Crerand was the first and only footballer I have seen in British football actually spit in the face of an opponent.

I know that shithead Diouf spat at fans but drunken arsae Pat blew one in the face of Peter Dobing, Stoke's inside forward, in a league game at the polished turd. It was actually captured on the MotD cameras back in its early days. Grainy old black and white film but it was quite plain to see that Crerand's formative years had been spent

with a family of shit wallowing pigs. Dobing was livid and had it not been for other players' interventions he would have knocked seven kinds of shite out of the odious jock twat.

If anybody has the MUFC channel give them a bell when this shithouse's 'show' airs and ask Crerand about his noble action against Dobing back in his playing days. Then ask him if he brought up his kids with the same lack of class and decency. I know Crerand's son was an absolute dickhead but his daughter, Lorraine, was very attractive and was probably allowed to suck as much cock as she could manage. Though I believe she swallowed rather than spat.

Luis played well today, the offside decision absurd.

The solution is for Luis to score regularly, and that is starting to happen. Diving is a numbers game, you need to get more decisions going for you than go against you.

The heat will also dissipate when we have another goalscorer to carry some of the scoring weight.

Agreed. Scoring more goals will help people to forget on the diving. Striker score goals. E.g Inzaghi dived most of the time but he also score goals. So doesnt matter as long as he score goals.

I missed this the other day. Not a wholly uninteresting little read.

BBC Sport - Liverpool's Luis Suarez likes attention - Vurnon Anita

Newcastle United's Vurnon Anita is not surprised by the split opinion in the game on Liverpool striker and former Ajax team-mate Luis Suarez.

Suarez, 25, has made regular headlines since his January 2011 move to Anfield, with his goals and talent offset by a series of controversies.

"In Holland it was the same. I know him very well and I know he plays like that," Anita told BBC Newcastle.

"If he's on your team you're happy, but if you play against him you hate him."

The pair were friends at the Amsterdam club before Suarez moved to the Premier League, a move that Anita replicated with his switch to Newcastle last August, and the duo have stayed in contact.

"He's a very nice guy. He likes to joke with people," Anita added.

"He's enjoying himself in England. We speak a lot and we keep in touch."

I love that bit I've put in bold. It's exactly what I want from all of our players.

(Incidentally, I'm not sure how he's managed to stay in touch with Anita: didn't Evra tell everyone that Suarez said he "doesn't talk to blacks"?)

I do, but not many. Post on Bluemoon now and then, plus an Arsenal one, and a couple of 'all clubs' boards.

I watched Liverpool a lot as a little kid, had family who worked at the club, but that's going back nearly 40 years ago. Wouldn't say that was why I post here, it's just a half decent forum all in all, and it's interesting to hear what's going on elsewhere. I suppose it's like some folks go on holiday and spend all week in an English pub, and some might opt to see what the natives are into.

I can get all the City banter down the pub or at the match. There's no real ulterior motive, can't be arsed winding up faceless people on a forum. If someone can discuss aspects of football properly, then it works for me. There's probably 20 decent posters on here (that I know of) who seem to post without too much bias. I don't always agree with them, but they make for good reading and a different view.

Not a lot you can do about others who are stark raving bonkers!

There's a lot going on at Liverpool, it makes for good football talk IMO, and it's not like anything that gets said on here actually changes anything!

some posts you have made have been half decent, but i think it's about time you fucked off.

People talking about Luis getting fed up of the shite and pundits, he couldnt care less i would imagine. He thrives on it.

He will leave if the club fail to show any ambition of getting Champions league football and competing for major trophies.

EXACTLY like all our other top players who have gone to win trophies.

Sometimes our fans need to get there heads out of the sand and stop listening to the PR guff coming out of the club.