You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

The £1500 is only required if you want to do the new account offer.

It has large roll over requirements but you will make a minimum profit of £120 - £180 depending if you lose the free bet.

You can do the Champions League offer and come back to the new account free bet any time.

Aaagh I'm with you sorry for being thick. I reckon about £600 would be my limit so I'll give it a miss, champs league though, I am up for that. Thanks.

I did all this years ago, It does work and it's well worth doing.

I use Beftair a lot. If you ever want to back a team to win, always do it on Betfair and then lay them if they go a goal up, as the odds will drop, so you can lay it and either leave all the money on the team to win or level it up and take a guaranteed smaller amount.

Another thing I do, but this is a lot more risky, is look for teams that are evenly matched, that have got high records of over 2.5 and over 3.5 goals. Lay the draw before the match, then back it after the first goal for either team. Obviously this is a lot more risky as a 0-0 draw means you will lose.

Soccerstats is a really good site to look at before you place bets. The Betfair Forum can be quite useful too.

Mike, any chance you can get your arbitrage checked? I'm rarely seeing much over 110-111%. Was there some code on the demo one that hid odds over a certain percentage?

Just now there was a horse bet that appeared at 19 - 15.5, but disappeared when it had dropped to 19 - 14.5 (on Betfair).

Cheers

Mike, any chance you can get your arbitrage checked? I'm rarely seeing much over 110-111%. Was there some code on the demo one that hid odds over a certain percentage?

Just now there was a horse bet that appeared at 19 - 15.5, but disappeared when it had dropped to 19 - 14.5 (on Betfair).

Cheers

Yes we do not show any arbs on the matching software.

I will check the software to see if it is functioning properly. Was working fine for me this afternoon.

It is impossible to update the odds in real time. There is a delay between 30 seconds - 2 minutes with the bookies.

Lower lay odds are better, so the arb above would have made more profit.

Started this today but may have fucked up already.

I asked for a follow up bet but Stan James haven't credited my free bet yet as it's not available until 24 hours after qualifying bet is settled, meaning I'll probably not get it in time.

Shall I just ignore the follow up bet and request a replacement tomorrow?

Started this today but may have fucked up already.

I asked for a follow up bet but Stan James haven't credited my free bet yet as it's not available until 24 hours after qualifying bet is settled, meaning I'll probably not get it in time.

Shall I just ignore the follow up bet and request a replacement tomorrow?

When Stan credit the free bet, ask for a replacement Stan James follow up bet through missed bets.

People really should get on this. It's free money, and everyone loves free money!

If you can't afford the initial outlay, then really you are actually the kind of person that needs to be doing it, if that makes sense? That's the position I was in, I struggled to find the available cash to be able to cover the bets I was laying because I'm a bit skint, but slowly but surely my account is looking healthier with each 'free bet' that I'm cashing in on.

If you've got plenty of spare cash you can hammer this and make good money in a short time. If like me, you don't have that much available you have to do it at a slower pace but it does pay off.

How much funds do you need for the arbitrage system? Had your email a couple nights back and although tempting i don't have a lot of spare cash at this moment in time.

Lots. Here's an example of one of the higher ones. 50 - 44.

At odds of 44 You could lay £11.38

Liability should be £489.34

If the Bookmaker Bet wins

your overall position will be £0.66

If the Exchange Lay wins

your overall position will be £0.81

Here's a 26 - 23:

At odds of 23 You could lay £11.33

Liability should be £249.26

your overall position will be £0.74

If the Exchange Lay wins

your overall position will be £0.76

The highest percentage I've seen is 112. I haven't got enough money in Betfair (most of them end up on Betfair) to be able to do lots and I'm probably making £3 - 4 a day with a lot of grunt work.

Looking at it, you probably need to be able to do the bets during the day when there are more on horse racing. You've got to be meticulous as odds change very quickly on the exchange as everybody jumps on it.

Make sure your exchange lay is covered, but have the bookie bet a click away in another window. You also need to ensure the exchange has enough money to cover your lay.

I'm not long for this world.

Lots. Here's an example of one of the higher ones. 50 - 44.

At odds of 44 You could lay £11.38

Liability should be £489.34

your overall position will be £0.66

If the Exchange Lay wins

your overall position will be £0.81

Here's a 26 - 23:

At odds of 23 You could lay £11.33

Liability should be £249.26

your overall position will be £0.74

If the Exchange Lay wins

your overall position will be £0.76

The highest percentage I've seen is 112. I haven't got enough money in Betfair (most of them end up on Betfair) to be able to do lots and I'm probably making £3 - 4 a day with a lot of grunt work.

Looking at it, you probably need to be able to do the bets during the day when there are more on horse racing. You've got to be meticulous as odds change very quickly on the exchange as everybody jumps on it.

Make sure your exchange lay is covered, but have the bookie bet a click away in another window. You also need to ensure the exchange has enough money to cover your lay.

I'm not long for this world.

That's a serious amount of cash to make even the 30-50 quid a day described. Think i will stick to match betting for a little while longer and see what my funds are in a couple months time.