You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I’ve not really watched it in years, I’ve read that it’s been getting better again with HHH as Head Of Creative. 

Watch Vince re-install himself as head again and watch it slide back to shit. The vast majority of WWE’s key demographics are <45 years old (I assume it leans more towards the younger end of that scale).

Obviously,  that demographic needs an almost 80 year old man telling them what’s cool these days. You know, like talking like this…

221281BE-B953-449C-9437-A0F243725A13.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/02/2023 at 17:09, Kevin D said:

Dominik Mysterio is the most over heel:

He doesn’t get boo’d because he’s a good heel. He’s no HHH or Ric Flair or anybody even close. He gets boo’d because he’s genuinely garbage.

I did laugh at the skits of him interrupting Rey’s Thanksgiving / Xmas / Valentines Day and how Rey still keeps his mask on at home or in restaurants.

Anyway, Mania is shaping up to be as predictable as the Rumble was.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/03/2023 at 17:55, Scott_M said:

He doesn’t get boo’d because he’s a good heel. He’s no HHH or Ric Flair or anybody even close. He gets boo’d because he’s genuinely garbage.

I did laugh at the skits of him interrupting Rey’s Thanksgiving / Xmas / Valentines Day and how Rey still keeps his mask on at home or in restaurants.

Anyway, Mania is shaping up to be as predictable as the Rumble was.

Dominik is great.

14 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Vince hounded out of WWE for being a sex predator. 6 months later turns up with a new look. 

From Sex Predator to Child predator 

Screenshot_20230403_074604_Instagram.jpg

"Me? The 13th Duke of Wybourne? Here, in the female locker room after a Bra & Panties match? With my reputation?"

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, John102 said:

Jesus, are they still rolling out Shane and pretending he is some hard case.

Hahaha I know yeah, not watched it in years but they'll never be as appealing or as hard as these fuckers:

ultimate-warrior.gif

macho-man.gif

GBks.gif

4557aaf39e65701ce9e445ad6c2509df.gif

MNR3.gif

f65d80a487e8505ee85523d53042c532a9870ef9

166e8ec1ae064a347dfbdbf5065964dd05bb6ad8

giphy.gif

tumblr_n7suugArub1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

wwe-the-road-warriors.gif

tumblr_pwtq49tusV1wo0mn6o1_500.gif

wwe-ric-flair.gif