Quantcast
Tim "Fucking" Cahill - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bouncebrigade

Tim "Fucking" Cahill

Good to see the little Aussie puff bag, GBH brother loving, inflicting partial blindness on an innocent man adoring, flag punching, stupid dancing, bitter Gladys street loving mutton head has finally left the Pit.

I was actually surprised to read that his goalscoring record for Everton is slightly worse than 1 in 4.

Good to see the little Aussie puff bag, GBH brother loving, inflicting partial blindness on an innocent man adoring, flag punching, stupid dancing, bitter Gladys street loving mutton head has finally left the Pit.

I was actually surprised to read that his goalscoring record for Everton is slightly worse than 1 in 4.

Not one of your favourite players then?

one less cunt to score against us this season

he was proper dogshit whenever I saw him last season though, still puzzles me how he is considered a midfielder though, all I've ever seen him do is score, never remember him being involved in build up play or tracking back or anything

He's gone to New York Red Bulls apparently.

Good riddance.

Delighted with that. Doesnt think he was good even though he was not that bad player either. He could head the ball and he was always a threat on free kicks and corners. Fucking hated his boxing celebration, will not miss the little aussie fucker at all.

Delighted with that. Doesnt think he was good even though he was not that bad player either. He could head the ball and he was always a threat on free kicks and corners. Fucking hated his boxing celebration, will not miss the little aussie fucker at all.

His timing and ability to drop off his markers and find space at set pieces was his most impressive feature and to be fair I always dreaded set pieces in the derby when he was on the field. Other than that he tended to be fairly anonymous, niggly, petty, gobby, arrogant. Very much a product of the Moyes 'peoples club' era.

His timing and ability to drop off his markers and find space at set pieces was his most impressive feature and to be fair I always dreaded set pieces in the derby when he was on the field. Other than that he tended to be fairly anonymous, niggly, petty, gobby, arrogant. Very much a product of the Moyes 'peoples club' era.

Very true.

Along with Lego head (copyright: Dave Ush).

I give it a couple of weeks before he starts a fight in a bar, suddenly realises he's got no rugby mates to step in while he runs away, and gets shot.

To hear some of my blue mates talk about him you'd think he was fucking pele. He had a few decent seasons scoring some important goals, that's it.

Thank fuck I'm not an Evertonian!

Just been looking at Toffeetalk . I`m off work with a bad back and thats what boredom does to you sometimes. I shit you not, there are people calling for the number 17 shirt to be retired, someone else has said they should put No17 on the conrnerflags and one whopper has actually said they should commission a statue. Fucking back will never get better at this rate because when I laugh heartily, as I have been, the pain is unbearable.

Good riddance the prick. He had a great left fo..I mean a great right f...he could certainly head the ball.

Never again have to hear about his "spring" and see him slapping a corner flag and his shit blag Maui tattoos

Just been looking at Toffeetalk . I`m off work with a bad back and thats what boredom does to you sometimes. I shit you not, there are people calling for the number 17 shirt to be retired, someone else has said they should put No17 on the conrnerflags and one whopper has actually said they should commission a statue. Fucking back will never get better at this rate because when I laugh heartily, as I have been, the pain is unbearable.

They are so much better at taking the piss out of themselves than we ever could be.