You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

bought it for the Wii-U and i feel like I got fucked. The touch screen controls are cool, but not much use in a game unless you are managing. EA didn't even bother giving a lot of the stadiums their proper names. I played vs. Southampton today at the "British Modern" stadium. I *much* prefer the PC version where I can upload the proper names and chant soundtracks for each place.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought it for the Wii-U and i feel like I got fucked. The touch screen controls are cool, but not much use in a game unless you are managing. EA didn't even bother giving a lot of the stadiums their proper names. I played vs. Southampton today at the "British Modern" stadium. I *much* prefer the PC version where I can upload the proper names and chant soundtracks for each place.

Please tell me you are taking the piss.

The online is especially shite this year. Full of laggers. Or people who love playing with lag which is 90% of the time as EA's servers can't cope. Shocking Really they've actually ruined a really good game. As mentioned I snapped my disk in protest and fury!

The online is especially shite this year. Full of laggers. Or people who love playing with lag which is 90% of the time as EA's servers can't cope. Shocking Really they've actually ruined a really good game. As mentioned I snapped my disk in protest and fury!

Everyone should follow suit!!

• 1 month later...

Couple of times now when loading the game I've been told I have no FIFA online pass so can't go online. This is despite me having bought the game new and played online for months. This time around I've had the message for the past 24 hours and can't get online but if you look at the online stats it says there's loads of people currently playing. Anyone had the same?

It's happened to me a couple of times aswell. Fifa need to sort their online system out or I won't be buying their games anymore. I've been kicked off Ultimate Team loads of times half way through a match because of their server aswell, I googled it just to see if it was just a problem my end and its happening to loads of people

Couple of times now when loading the game I've been told I have no FIFA online pass so can't go online. This is despite me having bought the game new and played online for months. This time around I've had the message for the past 24 hours and can't get online but if you look at the online stats it says there's loads of people currently playing. Anyone had the same?

Had the same mate. Go to your downloads on Playstation Store and find the online pass (it'll still be there though game saying you haven't got one) reinstall from that original download and it should work again.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I started off with preston and signed players no older than 18. I've just won the premiership there with the same team more or less that I started with. Great satisfaction!

I signed a centre half called Koumas and PSG offered me 39m quid for him. Kid called adryan is now worth 45m.

When the ball goes out for a throw do you guys know how to have the player with the ball over hid head drop it and walk onto the field as another player goes to do the throw?

I've only seen it a couple times but dont know how I did it.

Don't you just leave it to not take a quick throw?

• 2 weeks later...

In my current manager mode I started at French division 2 Nimes, gained promotion, then halfway in the next year Arsenal offered me. Must accept situation.

Here is my current Arsenal team:

---Guaita 82

Danilo82--Vermalaen84--NKoulou86---Gibbs84

----Wilshere90----Poli87---

Walcott86--_Cazorla87---Tevez84

---------Jovetic87

Won the league two years straight. Last year I won the league and Champions league and had no offers from other clubs. I am looking to bounce around leagues. first year at Arsenal Podolski won scoring title and I sold him to Madrid for 35 mill. Bought Doumbia for 30 million, he shredded, sold him to Madrid for 50 million and bought Jovetic. Doumbia is better.

I also manage for Uruguay. Lost to Spain in World Cup finals, and lost to Brazil on pens in South American cup finals.