You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After our usual fuck-ups in front of goal during the first 30 mins I didn't really get angry with our display today. I've given up the league for this season, and when Newcastle got their goal after horrible defending I just knew what kind of day this would be. The players thought the same and was shit all throughout 2nd half.

Roll on FA cup.

Wont make things any better even if we win it

It'll make a horrible season a bit less horrible.

The cliche is true, Kenny has been out of the game for too long. He seems totally clueless to tactics in the 21st century.

Add to that his transfer policy and there's no way he should have ever been appointed. Wiser heads counselled this at the time but the nostalgia was just too strong in the fanbase. We've now reached Newcastle levels of delusion, just as Newcastle are finally sorting themselves out.

Thank God we collected a few points toward the beginning of the season; we would otherwise have been wallowing against relegation along Wigan and company the pathetic way we're playing right now. There's something wrong with the whole set up of the team and it needs sorting out sooner than later. If not, our mediocrity would've been complete and next season there is no escaping the nightmare of relegaion. Kenny should look in the mirror and give way before he is moved on; no less than half of the present squad needs to go and replaced with young hungry players. I was for giving Kenny one more season before the onse of this rot. But I see now that would be too dangerous a gamble to take.

really dont know why the people are so pissed off today. We've won the fuckin League Cup, for fucks sake, thats what this club is about....winning trophies. and we've won 1, with a semi-final to come. How can that be considered disastrous?

Thats what some people on this forum would have you believe anyway. Me? I want whats best for the club & unfortunately whats best for the club cannot be mentioned without getting slagged to fuck or being called a Chelsea fan or something.Anyway I'm off to watch the DVD of the Cardiff game again. Is that right, Code?

I couldn't care. I spent years "in the green"

I got negged for saying Andy Carroll is shit. Guess what everybody thinks now?

I got negged for saying that we aren't unlucky and our team is just shit. Guess what everybody thinks now?

In other words, I couldn't give a fuck about a 'neg' or a 'rep'. Half the people on this forum thought we would finish top four this season. So I'd rather they disagree with me.

I suggest that you go a read the words to the song that is sung before every game and understand what they mean. You fair-weather cunt . Stop fucking whining and man up

I suggest that you go a read the words to the song that is sung before every game and understand what they mean. You fair-weather cunt . Stop fucking whining and man up

What the fuck are you on about you retarded cunt?

How do the words to YNWA have anything to do with me not giving a shit whether i'm repped or negged. In fact, the only thing they could possibly do is support me.

What the fuck are you on about you retarded cunt?

How do the words to YNWA have anything to do with me not giving a shit whether i'm repped or negged. In fact, the only thing they could possibly do is support me.

Every time I come in here your out ther bitching and whinging about the side in one form or another. You sound like one of those instant success sky generation twats. That what I'm talking about. Btw trying to link the words of YNWA to an argument about nagging just about sums u up soft shite.

Every time I come in here your out ther bitching and whinging about the side in one form or another. You sound like one of those instant success sky generation twats. That what I'm talking about. Btw trying to link the words of YNWA to an argument about nagging just about sums u up soft shite.

Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't know why in the world i'd be "whinging" about our side this season.

Sky generation twats? Go fuck yourself, and your apologist attitude. I stood behind Rafa when every twat on here wanted him gone, and I still want Kenny to stay here next season.

Doesn't mean im going to fucking pretend things are okay. Off you go, you're obviously too hard for a "soft-shite" like me.

Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't know why in the world i'd be "whinging" about our side this season.

Sky generation twats? Go fuck yourself, and your apologist attitude. I stood behind Rafa when every twat on here wanted him gone, and I still want Kenny to stay here next season.

Doesn't mean im going to fucking pretend things are okay. Off you go, you're obviously too hard for a "soft-shite" like me.

apologist attitude ? Is that what you call standing behind the team in good and bad. Btw I'll send you ur Rafael badge if it helps you get over his departure. Sky generation fuckwit.

This season in the league is over. *The players have thrown in the towel, even Kenny looks out of ideas.. still the FA Cup to play for. *Apart from that, time to look ahead to what the summer will bring. *I refuse to get worked up about this season any more.

Newcastle have shown what an embarresment our club has been in the transfer market,I always hear the excuse we cant get players because of champs league but Newcastle have proved that to be bollox.

When they came up from the championship they signed Ben afra and tiote 2 players who would walk in to our team and they have continued there good work since.

The amount Kenny has spent we should be atleast champs league this season,to spend that amount and go backwards is simply unacceptable.

I actually thought we looked half decent in the first half, and Andy Carroll looked like he had a bit of pace and he was jumping well for a few headers. Things didn't go well for us and we didn't get a goal. Unfortunately the deficit went to two, with a dubious offside goal, and after that we ran out of ideas, with a few players (Reina and Carroll in particular) letting their frustration get the better of them.

I think it is time to hold our nerve, back Kenny in the summer, and see what next season brings. Hopefully we will have another trophy in the cabinet too.

I actually thought we would win the match comfortably. I can't believe i have witnessed another piss poor performance.

The players don't seem to see Kenny as a manager to respect. Perhaps his role before being manager has caused this, perhaps his refusal to drop players out of form has compounded this, perhaps his apparent lack of tactical awareness or his ability to change things have caused it. Do the players see his tactics archaic and similar to Roy's and are comparing them to Rafa's?

What is happening at training, the lack of options for a player on the ball is shocking and let's not even talk about the ridiculous on the ball decisions our players make when someone does make an intelligent run. Do the players know how to run into space and drag defenders out of position, do players know how to identify the space that has been created by another and then run into it? Only Suarez and occasionally Gerrard seem to be up to the challenge.

We look like a mid table team and we deserve to be where we are. I am not going to idly sit by and condone what I am seeing week in week out. Someone has to go and I hope it is Comolli, Kenny (stay within the club but not as manager or stay on but not coaching at all), Carra, Aurellio, Kuyt, Adam, Downing, Maxi and possibly Carroll and Henderson. I could name the whole squad to leave bar 5 players but we can't get rid of all the shite.

If Kenny isn't moved on then we should get a top class attacking coach to work on our team and get someone else to sign our players (instead of Comolli) with input from the attacking coach.

Let's just sack our scouts and get in a few Newcastle, Benfica and Porto ones. Our scouting system is dire. Newcastle have signed some wonderful low profile players and the other two always get quality players, could we realistically poach any of them?

We are now having to play Doni in nets. Big game for him to start in the semi. He should have been playing games well before this and I mentioned this earlier. Carra playing every game destroys Skrtel as we play too deep and he doesn't play on the right of the two centre halves. Coates should be playing. What will people's feelings be if Everton finish ahead of us and knock us out of the cup?

There is no reason to be playing Carra anymore unless Kenny is strategically having a powerful man in the dressing room on his side (I feel badly even thinking that way about Kenny).

Reina really annoyed me yesterday, with his petulant outburst. He was trying to create a quick attack and gets tripped up, SO FUCKIN WHAT! You pick yourself up and continue to start the attack quickly. When Perch is running past you and all eyes are off you trip the cunt up if you wish. Perch made a meal of it but this is to be expected when you make a movement like that towards a player.

The Carroll incident didn't bother me. I hope this will be his wake up call now that he knows the Geordies think he is a cunt. He needs to forget about them and play for his current club giving 100% every game he gets.

Let the Neg barrage commence!

Decent start to the game- busy, some crisp pass and move and made some decent chances. Carrol's work prior to his "dive" was excellent and he generally put himself about as much as he has done most season. Suarez went missing together with Gerrard. The rest toiled on- Bellamy did well down the right, but lacked end product to his movement.

After 20min we give up a crap goal and after that never look like we will get back in it. Lack of belief in the team is shocking and the inability to change anything tactically to make a difference shocking.

Now looks like a battle to stay in the top half of the table- Sunderland, Fulham, Swansea and Norwich all right on our heals and we play 3 of them in the run in.

Shitbags.

That is the word that best describes this team, not poor, not shit, just shitbags. Too many of them let their heads go down, and start sulking and lets be honest Gerrard is unfortunately one of the worst for this. Caroll started well and then as soon as he felt (not knew), just felt that we might get beat he didn't want to know.

I actually saw him on the half way line, walking towards their area when we were attacking! Gerrard sulking, Bellamy sulking, Enrique hiding, Suarez undisciplined, Caroll sulking isn't going to win you any games. We saw it at Wigan last week as soon as the second went in, the arse went. We have seen it far too many times by this shower of gutless shitbags.

Fuck right mids, or attackers spend the summer looking for some bollocks for our players and we might start improving.

ApZ3aHXCAAA0Wnj.jpg

Just offside I would say, eh?

It doesn't matter Dave!

Not at this moment, it was a bit of bad luck against Stoke when we didn't get any decisions but we are now in April with 7 games remaining and still looking towards the officials.

If you stand up to us and have a go, we shit out. We have done for a few seasons (since 2009 in my opinion). Some players, and I include Reina, Gerrard and Suarez in this, need to start thinking about the team.

Guest davelfc
It doesn't matter Dave!

Not at this moment, it was a bit of bad luck against Stoke when we didn't get any decisions but we are now in April with 7 games remaining and still looking towards the officials.

If you stand up to us and have a go, we shit out. We have done for a few seasons (since 2009 in my opinion). Some players, and I include Reina, Gerrard and Suarez in this, need to start thinking about the team.

Not arguing with that, but a clear and I mean CLEAR penalty not given (handball) and a goal that couldn't be more offside and the lino with an absolutely perfect view. Plus we've all seen the incident Pepe was involved in resolved with yellow cards, seems refs are not so much scared of us but delight in fucking us over.

When things are going badly we seem to get kicked in the bollocks for good measure.

This isn't an excuse for poor form etc it's just an added pain.

Not arguing with that, but a clear and I mean CLEAR penalty not given (handball) and a goal that couldn't be more offside and the lino with an absolutely perfect view. Plus we've all seen the incident Pepe was involved in resolved with yellow cards, seems refs are not so much scared of us but delight in fucking us over.

When things are going badly we seem to get kicked in the bollocks for good measure.

Yep, and the automatic bookings as well!

I couldn't see the offside side from my Sensible Soccer point of view!

The worrying thing for me is that we didn't actually do too much wrong. We're just not very good.

Yeah. All season long we've had a barrage of risible excuses and half-arsed desperate rationalising of our league form:

In no particular order:

Luck

The woodwork

Suarez incident

Mentality

Settling down/ in

Adjusting to "pass and move"

Tiredness

Fitness

Injuries

The Carling Cup/ The FA cup

Expectations/ pressure

Kenny's tactics

But let's be honest. We just don't have very many good players, and we're not a very good team.