You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The punching above their weight thread.......

Elite

Fucking good memory on you Jules, though I can't claim it as my own, got it from Viz.

Didn't use it about this Dawn Porter character hough, was a bit late catching that thread.

No, you didn't to be fair, I was just using it as a comparison. Obviously the stuff in the thread didn't have the same quality of imagery and language.

Last year, wasn't that long ago. I agree it's a bit rich complaining when all she does is get them out. The breast cancer thing fair enough, but she's also shows on nudists and swingers; not really subjects for the moral high ground. Either way she linked the thread on her twitter timeline (150,000 followers) and it didn't show the forum in a good light since it's out of context. If you're coming to the forum cold and there's comments like "crawl through a mile of broken glass to stick matchsticks in her shit" (a turn of phrase I'm very fond of) it reflects badly on the site as a whole.

You know you've been riding the forum too long when you think the only problem with that line is that it's not in context.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Which made it shit, give me a fucked up no nonsense spy that'd rip your face off if you got in his way over the camp carry on spying type.

The Bourne films were all better than the Bond films and the Daniel Craig bond films are the only ones even close to being any good (despite their floors).

Bollocks.