You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering how were going to set up for the match.

If we will set up to soak up the pressure and hit them on the break or if we go for a early goal and then sit back.

Problem is we dont seem capable of hitting them on the break as I cant see Bellamy starting the match.

We can't sit back.

Play high tempo, press them high up the field and blow them away in the first half and hopefully it will be game over by then.

If we sit back, we'll ask for trouble.

people are forgetting that this is a massive fucking game.

I dont give a FUCK if it is the milk cup semi we are in,every trophy counts

We are liverpool football club,we should be going for every trophy available,every single one of them add's to a massive history.

Give kenny stick...fucking hell lads,6 points off 4th with half a season to go,semi final of the league cup with an advantage over the richest club in the world,still in the FA cup?

Call it a disgrace....its far from it.

Some of our fans need their fucking heads checked.

all is irrelevant.

if your in the pub,in the kop,in the fucking myers of hell....support our team tommorow night.

one more trophy in the coffers,

for the most successful club in the land.

remember this.

reminisce

good times are only a breath away

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=mDLSu8VZ8G8[/YOUTUBE]

I would normally agree over his chances of playing,but he can do a man to man marking job and is probably the only person we have who can,with Lucas injured.

What makes you say that? He'll have played zonal all his life and I remember him in CM against fiorentina and Jovetic(sp?).

451 play the odds that flooding midfield means there'll be someone close enough to nasri/silva despite their abilities.