You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dunkan Jenkins on Twitter

Lurtz

Do you know why he has decided to go public? I could not care less about these two and their little spat' date=' but why has he decided to put this out on his blog? Was there no other way to resolve this?[/quote']

If what he says is true and I cant see why he would just say all this shit.

It was put on his blog and I think.

IMO he has been told to do this by one of the people he has been talking to.

If that is the case then who ever told him to is a knob,because none of what happend in the restaurant can be proved.

That is unless he is lying about not taping it and by the way he has said all this stuff abd him saying his mates told him to record it,my guess is he has.

Guest ShoePiss
Why didn't he just stop tweeting when Chang told him? If I was told I'd cost the club money in a transfer fee then I'd probably just apologise and shut my account down.

Not excusing what Chang did btw as that is clearly out of line.

Pretty lucky how he managed to guess all our transfers and the managerial appointment as well.

Yeah right, you and your family have been threatened with things ranging from a permanent ban from Anfield to damaging a parent's business. I'd just do as I was told too.

You clueless tit. So many knobheads on this site these days.

Yeah right, you and your family have been threatened with things ranging from a permanent ban from Anfield to damaging a parent's business. I'd just do as I was told too.

Oh fuck off you boring cunt.

Actually, I'm just gonna go ahead and put you on ignore. I don't come on here to read your confrontational shite, and I've noticed you've been pissing me off more than usual recently.

Guest ShoePiss
Actually, I'm just gonna go ahead and put you on ignore. I don't come on here to read your confrontational shite, and I've noticed you've been pissing me off more than usual recently.

Great.

Anyway you're a bellend. You think he should quietly do as he's told, shut down his twitter and slip into the shadows so as not to upset Jenny Chang and the club.

Meanwhile, those that aren't complete shithouse cunts think that Jenny is incredibly out of line threatening a supporter in numerous ways and using bullshit emotional blackmail to get what he wants...which isn't even important nor should it be his number one concern right now.

Yet again the owners of this club appear to have hired someone not fit for the position. They do not know what they're doing

Is right' date=' only the club haven't acted as twats because the only evidence of any of this shit taking place is a blog by the offended party and some tedious explainable e-mails.[/quote']

You have no idea how the club have acted. If it is libel, this fellow will end up in court and all the various third parties will prove that to be the case.

Don't know what to make of this, either the clubs Comms Director has been way out of line or this guy is spinning a load of shite.

I'm inclined to perhaps think the latter as the emails sent are perfectly amicable and not untoward, secondly it's highly dubious that someone would end up with such a perfect hit rate if they were just messing about and didn’t have some inside information. Also what does this guy want? one minute it’s a fake twitter account where he is messing about, next he’s talking about how he's managed to get in with some of the journalists following the club inferring he’s a mover and shaker with his 40k twatter followers.

Having said that if it’s the former Mr Cheng needs to sort himself out as threatening one of the clubs own supporters family and business interests is sackable conduct.

Anyway yet more poor PR regardless of the truth of the matter.

A lot of people seem to be missing the point that if our director of communications is the kind of gobshite who goes round threatening people over innocent tweets, it is a GOOD thing that someone brings it out in the open before he has the chance to sully the name of the club in a much bigger way. You're blaming the whistle blower, but not the fella in the wrong. Think about it.

Guest ShoePiss
A lot of people seem to be missing the point that if our director of communications is the kind of gobshite who goes round threatening people over innocent tweets, it is a GOOD thing that someone brings it out in the open before he has the chance to sully the name of the club in a much bigger way. You're blaming the whistle blower, but not the fella in the wrong. Think about it.

Very well put.

I'm amazed that some people seem to be critical of Jenkins over this, I don't use twitter as a rule and the stuff people posted in here that he said I didn't find funny in the slightest.

However if it's true and if I was in Jenkins shoes I would be unleashing a world of shit over receiving that kind of threat from Chang and wouldn't fucking stop no matter how it reflects on the club. Can't believe anyone can advocate that someone should put up with someone threatening them like that because the club might get some bad press.

Perhaps Steve H should have shut up about the "blow me fuckface" email from Hicks Jnr. for the good of the club as well. Perhaps Mick shouldn't have caught Gillett mouthing off on tape. If there's a bad apple in the barrel, you chuck it out before the whole barrel goes rotten.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't think it compares Zig. This is just some twitter fella having an argument with a person who has absolutely no say in the operating side of the club both financially or on the pitch.

Outside of our fan base no one will give a shit about this. It'll be another thing to laugh at us about for a day or two and then it'll be gone.

No prizes for guessing who the broadsheet journalist is...

bascoj.gif

Like it or not Cheng's job is to manage LFC press. If I was getting 250k a year or whatever to do that and my boss was giving me shit about some twitter guy giving away leaks about transfers our manager was working on (co-incidence or not) I would make sure I shut it down. However that happens.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't think it compares Zig. This is just some twitter fella having an argument with a person who has absolutely no say in the operating side of the club both financially or on the pitch.

Outside of our fan base no one will give a shit about this. It'll be another thing to laugh at us about for a day or two and then it'll be gone.

So if Chang behaved in the way he describes Johnny, that's ok for the person entrusted with representing us to the outside world? You're fine that it's what some of your money might be being spent on?

Like it or not Cheng's job is to manage LFC press. If I was getting 250k a year or whatever to do that and my boss was giving me shit about some twitter guy giving away leaks about transfers our manager was working on (co-incidence or not) I would make sure I shut it down. However that happens.

What about if Chang was acting purely off his own back.

Are you happy with someone using the clubs resources to hunt down a parody account and then threaten a Liverpool fan.

If Chang wanted DJ to stop posting info all he had to do was politely ask.

The idea of the club believing they have to pay more money to buy a striker because someone posted something on twitter would be comedy gold if it didn't display what is actually a disturbing level of paranoia, never mind Chang's alleged behaviour. Fair fucks to Roma for making a few quid off it though. Between that and Aquilani they must love getting a call from us.

"Ah, meester Ayres. We are afraid that someone called "Tom R" on the eenternet thinks Borini is shit. This will cost you another two million euros."

Are you happy with someone using the clubs resources to hunt down a parody account and then threaten a Liverpool fan.

First of all, Chang is an officer of the club, I'm not so sure you can separate him and the club in this case.

Secondly, if chang had 1/2 a brain he would have hired Jenkins. But he's just another flat-pack stiff, corporate bod who wouldn't know how to work someone like Jenkins into our Memorandum communication culture.

I'm afraid that is how business operates. Not denying this bloke is a bit of a twat but in the real world you have to be given an incentive to stop. I've upset quite a few big players and been threatened with being put out of business loads of times mostly told them to fuck off. Sometimes however they have meant it. I stopped.