You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some gems from the cafe shite.

"Disaster for the club, as we spent quite much this summer and only for this to happen. I just hope Fergie will get some money to spend and we will be fine as usual."

"how long will fergie keep apologizing to the fans - it is very clear we need to strengthen our midfield and we have not had decent money made available from the glazers to compete to buy top players - where is the ronaldo money? the glazers should be apologizing to the fans... how long will fergie keep defending the glazers - the truth is - theres no money available.."

"Oh just shut the fuck up about De Gea ITV. He isn't the one who's hardly scored in 8 games."

"Where was Fletcher and Valencia??!! Jesus Christ OK Jones has been a revelation but still he shouldn't be counted for a game like this where it's high risk vs. small reward.."

"what a fucking disgrace, and lets not have any of those fucking top red threads about us being spoiled for fucks sake"

"SAF better have something to say. I want to know what he thinks. It would be a bit childish to refuse to comment, it's important to be a good loser."

"Would be great to get a second apology in a week..

actually no, I'd rather he sorted out the fucking midfield like everyone knows he should have."

"Our CL place next season are in danger. I'm not so sure we will finish top four if we continue to play this bad.

Loss of income and prestige."

"The gap with Barcelona (and Real) got a lot bigger."

"What a pile of fucking shit."

"Like fuck we will. With all my love to Fergie not byuing a cm or two for the last 3 Years has been nothing short of stupid. In addtion Young, Park, Valencia are not top class wingers by any means."

"Thank god this shit side haven't faced Barca this year."

"Least a lot of people will now stop pretending everything is rosey, fucking shocking stuff AGAIN. Yetafuckingain."

and my personal fav....

"It's been fucking embarrassing being a United fan this season. Stop it."

They actually weren't much better this time last year. Rooney didn't think they were going anywhere then. Their title last year was as owed as much to Chelsea's implosion, after they'd established a healthy early season lead.

It's just grinding out the 1-0's that keeps them where they are, and that's down massively to the aura they've built up over the years. Teams are half beaten just getting on the same pitch as them most of the time.

Hurt did it Michael? Well, well, well; wonder if it hurt as much as Another game at St Jakob Park, Basle? You remember? 9 years ago or so? One where your team actually put up a fight and got a late draw (which still wasn't enough) instead of surrendering rather pathetically? Remember that club's name? I wonder whatever happened to them................

NB Fully agreed Horus and that is a skill they stole from Us years back. About time we reclaimed what was ours at long, long last. Mind if we carry on being as hard to beat as at times under the King? I can see that coming soon enough - No wonder the FA are afraid - They're right to be..................

The mancs think they have a divine right to win everything and when they don't they blurt out pathetic comments like 'it's embarrassing, we deserve better etc' Most of their fans have never supported them when they haven't been top dogs. We'll see how good their support is when they start to regress.

Michael Owen on Twitter:

That Hurt.

Insert your witty comments here.

He should be happy , if they play some crappy team from Romania when nobodys interested and players are rested they are the only games he gets a chance of starting, those are the type of games you were bought for Michael