You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Secret Santa 2011

RobbieOR

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise I will review this time. Promise. PROMISSSSSSSSSSE.

Have you not sent or/and reviewed two years in a row? Or does my memory not serve me correctly?.

Not singling you out, I'll be checking last years one for anyone who committed crimes against Secret Santa.

Have you not sent or/and reviewed two years in a row? Or does my memory not serve me correctly?.

Not singling you out, I'll be checking last years one for anyone who committed crimes against Secret Santa.

I haven't participated in the last few years. I was not on the nice list the last year I did it. I didn't send my cd and lost the one I received :( NEVER AGAIN

Already have my tracks picked out. Can't wait for this.

Hold your horses! I haven't confirmed you for it yet!!.

To everyone, will look over entries over the next week and so on until the cutoff. Like Karl said the past two years have had too many people not send. Thinking of putting all the regulars/reliable persons who respond to PM's from me in one draw then the other people in another.

It's not entirely fair, but fuck it neither is not bothering with it after youve committed to it and I wouldn't have to do this sorta thing. Gonna have to clamp down on this eventually as too many people over the past couple years have been taking the piss for my liking.

Anyway, thoughts/views on this will be appreciated as it's a group event that's supposed to be fun after all.

Again, not solely aimed at you, Ghostie.

Oh and by the way you need to send me over your name when sending over your address. So far someones already failed to do this since Tuesday! (not naming people...)

It's a pain in the arse having to chase people for this info for the Secret Santa Secret Database held at Monkey HQ, unless you state you want your parcel addressed to your username at your given address.

Got no problem with that at all, as long as you mention it when you send over your details.

I haven't been on here in a while but would be well up for getting involved again, if that's okay? I didn't get one last year, but had a real rum time making Monty a merry mix last year. Christmas is all about the giving.

Juniper

cochyn

cmuller

Fowlers god

TheGhost

Plewggs

Skidders

Ziggy Stardust

Yozzer

Paulie Dangerously

Hand Shandy

Paul

Sugar Ape

chauncey

Loadsoftrophies

Transfer Budgie

Crazyhorse7778

Brucespanner

Jorge Borge

Erm I have a question.

What do I do, just put together a load of tunes on a cd (some thought obviously) and send it to the person I have been nominated to send it to and do some art

Design work?

Joined 2005 and doesn't know how TLW Secret Santa works...

For shame!

Short answer - yep. But don't be a fuckwit and tell everyone who you're sending to! Like Si did last year...