You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

He was out of position a couple of times but played ok generally.

When is Kelly back? If wisdom is out will he play Henderson at RB or push GJ back there?

Fuck our squad is thin. Hope we cope with the injuries.

whilst I rate both Kelly and Wisdom very highly, I'd really like to see Johnson get a run of games at right back with Enrique at left back as with Lucas nearly back to cover their runs I think that could add another dimension to our attack

• 3 weeks later...

I can see similarities with Henderson and the early Lucas.

I think there's a decent player in there. Many will not be convinced, but he needs to keep his chin up and plod on and maintain a good positive attitude (the lad hasn't moaned) and the rewards will one day come.

This week will have done him the world of good. Hope he gets the chance to build on it

he is playing well now because he is being used properly, last season he played near enough every game and was out of position now he is being used mainly in the European games and now a bit more often in the league in his proper position and I think as the season goes on we'll see more of him

Think he should be starting for us.

He gives the midfield energy.

Play him in midfield with Lucas and Allen. This should allow us to play Gerrard in the front three.

I think playing less games and coming on from the bench has helped him. Last season he started almost every game and was expected to be a key player from the first minute to the last, but when we started losing he would often go missing. Coming on for the last half an hour has allowed him to make a bigger impact in some games. That's how I see it anyway.