You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What kind of drunk are you?

Chocoholic

What kind of drunk are you?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of drunk are you?

• Happy/giddy
    • Singing/dancing
    • Emotional/sentimental
    • Sad/depressive
    • Daring/try anything once
    • Aggressive/violent

A bit more talkative, say fuck a lot more, smoke shitloads but fall asleep in clubs half the time if that second wind doesn't kick in.

Can handle the drink though, always in control even when I'm plastered, always very self aware and clued up with what's going on around me which has helped out on a few occasions.

Just get a little sleepy sometimes.

A bit more talkative, say fuck a lot more, smoke shitloads but fall asleep in clubs half the time if that second wind doesn't kick in.

Can handle the drink though, always in control even when I'm plastered, always very self aware and clued up with what's going on around me which has helped out on a few occasions.

Just get a little sleepy sometimes.

This is me too.

I'm quite an articulate drunk. Love a good chat about all kinds of stories in the news and putting the world to rights as well as reminiscing about the past. I've been round to my mates house with my missus to see him and his bird after he was a victim of road rage today (black eye and bruised fod) and to make a shit day better we've knocked back a bottle of limoncello he got from Italy last week.

I am very much aware of my actions now, but come the morning I will have no recollection of this post.

And I was proved right. Just stumbled across this quote.

Furmedge is my kind of drunk. What are your views on secular society? Ever heard of the Venus Project?

Noting I am sober and in no way drunkenly intellectual I can tell you that;

1. Secular society is a big load of doo doo

2. The Venus Project was when Bananarama sat down to write their smash hit in the 80's. I think.

I generally get more chatty. I know that's true for most but I'm a VERY quiet person when sober and not behind a keyboard. Which is probably why I prefer getting drunk in a relaxed talkative atmosphere like a pub or round a mates house rather than going clubbing and talking in mime while dancing like a twat to some loud shitty music that the booze is telling you isn't as bad as it actually is.

I generally remember everything, with the exception of one or two Absinthe-fuelled incidents from my younger days. That's probably to do with the fact I very rarely mix drinks these days, start with beer/lager and drink till I'm bloated then stop.

Also get quite thoughtful when I'm drunk, like it unlocks a certain part of my brain (not repressed disturbing memories or shit like that, just random stuff I generally don't think about when sober).