You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Jimmy Rice reckons five full-backs are starting for us tonight.

He's right, Degen, Flanagan, Robinson, Kelly and Insua playing

Gala still 9/5 at Paddy Power. Good price that.

i cant bet against Liverpool,i just cant do it.Knowing that i secretly want liverpool to lose makes me feel a bit sick.

i stuck a tenner on us at 6/5 just to make it a bit more exciting,i also put the surplus 62p in my account on us to win 4-2 at 50/1.

You won't learn anything about him tonight with the rest of that lineup.

I think he'll be fine as long as Soto doesn't have a nightmare. They should focus on getting the ball to Jonjo and see if he can link up with Cole, then Cole with Carroll, + Insua might be able to swing some decent crosses in for Carroll too. Flanno, Kelly and Robinson should be ok, seems strange that I'm worried about the captain...

Been looking forward to this game all day, but seeing the lineup, I might do the washing up instead.

Same here... there really isn't much point actually playing this game. Aside from a little bit of fitness for Carroll it really is going to have zero impact on our starting 11. Nothing in terms of player familiarity or tactics are going to benefit from this game.

Might as well have played a youth/reserve game against Tranmere and saved a lot of unnecessary travelling.

--------------Doni-----------------

Flanno---Kelly---The Greek---Robinson

Degen---Poulson----Shelvey-----Insua

--------------Cole--------------------

-----------------Carroll--------------

Fuck me! That's an awful lineup. Was looking forward to this game, but that lineup will be hammered by Galatasaray I'm afraid. Crap...

Im hoping we manage to smuggle Turan out and through customs on the way back.

If we get lucky the bag handlers in Istanbul might loose some of our baggage,im thinking Poulson,Insua,Degen and a few extras.

Maybe not, just chuffed he's being played there. It at least lets us know Kenny might be thinking about it for some games next season if he does well enough.

Neither does watching it on the Tv. You only say you saw someone make their debut if you were actually there.