You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FIFA 12

James

I have it on the hardest difficulty on the demo, I hardly ever touch the ball! The new defensive system definitely rewards players who don't just hold the A/X button all the time and I like the tug back system.

Finishing as well seems more crisp and rewarding, I've been tearing shit up with Zlatan as he seems to be able to score from all over the place. On FIFA 11 there seemed to be places in the box where it was actually impossible to score from whereas on FIFA 12 it is possible to score from all over the box.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't wait to play with Liverpool.

Player rating predictions anyone?

Reina - 85

Doni - 76

Johnson - 80

Kelly - 79

Flanagan - 73

Carra - 82

Skrtel - 80

Coates - 78

Agger - 83

Enrique - 85

Aurelio - 78

Lucas - 83

Gerrard - 86

Henderson - 79

Adam - 84

Shelvey - 74

Spearing - 72

Suso - 70

Coady - 69

Downing - 82

Suarez - 84

Kuyt - 82

Carroll - 79

Bellamy - 80

Played the demo for the second time and starting to hate it already after cranking up the difficulty.

Shooting and passing are absolute wank. No point trying a long pass forward. Ridiculous trying to get the ball off the opposition. Must have had less than 25% possession on each game.

Just played 3 games, all ended up 0-0, all of which I won on penalties.