You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There's a debate to be had about if they go bust and some decide to start supporting the reds. Will they be rehabilitated like the Nazis who found their way into the west german army? Or hunted down and eliminated?

Some of them would secretly fucking love it...would be like copping off with kelly brook after dating susan boyle for 20 years.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, RJ Fan club said:

Hound out Dyche? Can they afford the payout to sack him ? I fucking doubt it.

Whose next? Bring in Joe Royle to rouse the Dogs of War? 

To be fair, if this 777 deal doesn't complete before the end of the month, they probably can't afford to pay him either. 

36 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There's a debate to be had about if they go bust and some decide to start supporting the reds. Will they be rehabilitated like the Nazis who found their way into the west german army? Or hunted down and eliminated?

I'm sure this happened at some point to half the people who're now in the Main Stand. It's the only explanation...

On North West news few weeks ago, an Everton spokeswoman said, whilst proudly wearing an Everton safety hat at Bramley Moore, that it will bring in 1.5 million visitors a year, create 15k jobs and add 100s millions to local economy. 
They’re just fantasy figures. No idea how they reached these conclusions but it shows how deluded the club hierarchy are about the new stadium.

3 minutes ago, Beno said:

On North West news few weeks ago, an Everton spokeswoman said, whilst proudly wearing an Everton safety hat at Bramley Moore, that it will bring in 1.5 million visitors a year, create 15k jobs and add 100s millions to local economy. 
They’re just fantasy figures. No idea how they reached these conclusions but it shows how deluded the club hierarchy are about the new stadium.

The numbers are like the Tories claims about how many new police they've put on the streets. We added 20,000 more police officers. Lets ignore that 17,00 were cut first

52 minutes ago, Beno said:

Total delusion.

They'll barely get 1m total in there across a season and the overwhelming majority of those will be everton fans from the city.

So how the fuck they get a number like 1.5m visitors a season i'll never know.

OK it will create a few part time jobs and there will be a bit of an increase in spend on matchdays as an extra 12,000 or so people will be attending a game, and the money spent on travel, food and ale will increease but that does not equate to massive amounts extra in the local economy -  certainly not the sort of numbers being thorwn around.

There is so much laughable shite talked by them over this new ground.

I have never had a problem with them building it - good luck and fair do's to them was always my view....But the way they have lied as a club about costs etc and way they have gone on about it and especially the shite their fans talk about it, has made me think fuck them - i hope it sinks.

6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They'll support City.

paultheblue

paultheblue

Player Valuation: £35m
don’t watch it mate. . and forget it
I will be maintaining radio silence and I hope that city take at least a point hopefully I will want to watch match of the day tonight.
When slippy fell against Chelsea I drove around for a couple of hours without the radio on and left my phone in the house.
Of course this.method has it's draw backs as you need to avoid any pubs and any RS walking round in case they show any signs of elation

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

21760275_3-e1444903785283-640x400.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Block305 said:
paultheblue

paultheblue

I will be maintaining radio silence and I hope that city take at least a point hopefully I will want to watch match of the day tonight.
When slippy fell against Chelsea I drove around for a couple of hours without the radio on and left my phone in the house.
Of course this.method has it's draw backs as you need to avoid any pubs and any RS walking round in case they show any signs of elation

What is he even on about????? 

An incident in a game that had absolutely nothing to do with Everton made him drive round in his car for a few hours in silence? They need serious fucking help. Some weird Louis Theroux documentary shit that right there. He could get a good 8 series worth of content just from the posters on Grand Old Team. 

What’s possibly even crazier than him posting that is that he’s probably lying anyway 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Beno said:

A while back a mate of mine made a list of some of the biggest developments on Merseyside in the last decade or so and the numbers of jobs the developers said would be created. Apparently, everyone in Merseyside has about 10 jobs each.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

An incident in a game that had absolutely nothing to do with Everton made him drive round in his car for a few hours in silence? They need serious fucking help. Some weird Louis Theroux documentary shit that right there. He could get a good 8 series worth of content just from the posters on Grand Old Team. 

What’s possibly even crazier than him posting that is that he’s probably lying anyway 

Definitely a lie,the deranged knobhead

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, an tha said:

They can't accept what they really are and that is deeply mediocre and going absolutely nowhere.

Bit harsh. The Championship is one of the wealthiest and most competitive leagues in Europe. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

100% bullshit, he'd have been glued to the radio/his phone like they all claim they arent when our matches are on, guess at least that time the weird cunt had something to celebrate.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Block305 said:
paultheblue

paultheblue

Did you mate, yeah? Then what happened, bromigo?

Fucking lying cunts

• Upvote 2

When you take the piss out of them and laugh at them they say you're obsessed with them. No, youre just an endless source of comedy.

One woman on my Facebook reckons she doesn't know any Evertonians who are bothered about Liverpool and its us who care more about them.than they do us. Either she doesn't know any other Evertonians or she's lying. 

I also find it funny when they call us a cult. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

When you take the piss out of them and laugh at them they say you're obsessed with them. No, youre just an endless source of comedy.

One woman on my Facebook reckons she doesn't know any Evertonians who are bothered about Liverpool and its us who care more about them.than they do us. Either she doesn't know any other Evertonians or she's lying

I also find it funny when they call us a cult. 

We can't quite rule that out.

• Haha 1