You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-----------Pepe-----------

Johnson--Carra--Skrtel--Wilson

---------Spearing--Lucas------

Kuyt------------Meireles---Cole

----------------Carroll---------

subs

Gulacsi

Soto

Flanagan

Poulsen

Maxi

Pacheco

Ngog

3-1 Reds

Cole

Carroll

Meireles

Who is going to the game tomorrow? Im getting there a bit early as im heading straight from work (seems daft to go home and then leave almost straight away) SO, im fancy having a few beers if anyone is up for it?

My mate isnt turning up until just before the game, so im on my tod lol. Let me know.

AGENDA:

EL 3rd Round, 2nd Leg: v Braga (h)

KO: 20:05 GMT/Local 17 March

Host Broadcaster: Channel 5 Sport

Web: Streams

American posters have ko one hour later than normal for this game and the next league game.

An early goal will settle any nerves, and a repeat of Lille 12 months ago, will do. A repeat of Benfica 5 years ago, won't.

Here's the full press conference - this will be the last time I'll upload and post these - as there's no interest so I'll pack in.

I actually didn't realise it was up on here, so watched it elsewhere. I had another look anyway.

Keep uploading them and posting them mate, always appreciated!

Obviously, having the pressers posted up is obviously fantastic. Obviously you ought to keep it up mate, as obviously we appreciate it. That should have been obvious, but obviously if it wasn't obvious then obviously we ought to apologize for not being more obvious about it.

Going to be 17-0 to us. Obviously.

Terrible CM partnership, but on the positive side we get to see Big Andy start, and Poulsen, Maxi and Ngog aren't playing

Where did you hear that mate? I heard Carroll was likely to be on the bench to start with (hope its wrong)

Not come from a very good source, one of the shite daily papers.

You heard early team news?

Where did you hear that mate? I heard Carroll was likely to be on the bench to start with (hope its wrong)

Not come from a very good source, one of the shite daily papers.

You heard early team news?

I was just blindly assuming that the team listed in this thread was correct.

Which makes me stupid.

I was just blindly assuming that the team listed in this thread was correct.

Which makes me stupid.

hahaha. I might be right! Guess we will have to wait until later to find out. One thing about the King being back is that the early team news and whispers from Anfield are much less often and very quiet!

Cheers anyway mate.