You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Insulting your friends

grazywalker

No rules, the harsher the more funny it is.

A mate of mine lost his arm in a motorbike accident, the abuse he gets is unreal.

Just checking as when me and the lads are having a ripping session no-one is safe. Mothers, fathers, wives, kids - (pets) poncy Shitzu dogs (bro in law walks the little yapping blind bastard in his slippers).

Just checking as when me and the lads are having a ripping session no-one is safe. Mothers, fathers, wives, kids - (pets) poncy Shitzu dogs (bro in law walks the little yapping blind bastard in his slippers).

Me and my brother went to see our mate two days after they operated and had to amputate his arm, we were taking the piss making him laugh and trying to cheer him up.

I could see his family approaching the bed from behind my brother and knew I should have given him a 'look' to say shut the fuck up but for some reason I didn't. Just as his parents, sister and grandparents were stood behind him my brother he came out with "it's fucking tragic it was your wanking hand, you'll have to get your sister to do it for you now".

Not trying to piss on chips here or try to be superior, but I just fucking hate that shit. I've never understood why so many lads rip the piss out of their mates like that and have always suspected that deep down they don't actually like it that much. Not that I'd know as I've never felt that way. I want to laugh with people rather than at them, generally speaking.

Not trying to piss on chips here or try to be superior, but I just fucking hate that shit. I've never understood why so many lads rip the piss out of their mates like that and have always suspected that deep down they don't actually like it that much. Not that I'd know as I've never felt that way. I want to laugh with people rather than at them, generally speaking.

Surely you do it after football Paul?

Whoever has a mare must take some shit.

Guest San Don

Same here.

Leave him the fuck alone you two, the lads 'armless.

Surely you do it after football Paul?

Whoever has a mare must take some shit.

Of course not. If you can't laugh at yourself after having a 'mare playing football then you really shouldn't play (and believe me, I should know). However, that's not what I read into the thread; I imagined the many conversations I've heard where lads say all kinds of shit about each other, their personal and physical defects, their families and more, all apparently in the name of having a laugh. Not my bag at all (although each to their own, of course).

Me and my brother went to see our mate two days after they operated and had to amputate his arm, we were taking the piss making him laugh and trying to cheer him up.

I could see his family approaching the bed from behind my brother and knew I should have given him a 'look' to say shut the fuck up but for some reason I didn't. Just as his parents, sister and grandparents were stood behind him my brother he came out with "it's fucking tragic it was your wanking hand, you'll have to get your sister to do it for you now".

That's in the very top drawer. Brilliant!!!

There's a guy at work who is getting married soon. He picks on certain people relentlessly and is wondering why 2 of them aren't coming to his stag do.

There is an art to it and it is very easy to slip into something a bit OTT or repetitive. 2 cases in point on this forum are Simon and Nantwich girl; I find a lot of stuff flung their way is distasteful even if occasionally brought on themselves, not so much with Simon any more.

As with anything, the piss taking has to be done in the right way as it is easy to go past banter and straight into abuse. me and my mates take the piss out of each other for various things. it isn't constant but it is a good laugh when done in moderation.

What RIS said

A good case in point was one of my mates' best men at his wedding. They spent 40 minutes ripping into him, just trying to make him look as stupid as possible in front of his whole family, friends, wives family etc.

As a bystander I was pissing myself laughing to begin with fully expecting the old 'ah but we only say all this because we love him' disclaimer, but that part never came.

As with anything, the piss taking has to be done in the right way as it is easy to go past banter and straight into abuse. me and my mates take the piss out of each other for various things. it isn't constant but it is a good laugh when done in moderation.

This. It simply isn't possible for me and my mates to go the pub and not rip the piss out of each other. Nobody would let it get out of hand, mind.

This. It simply isn't possible for me and my mates to go the pub and not rip the piss out of each other. Nobody would let it get out of hand, mind.

It's the same as on here. If someone does something of note, normally a fuck up, that is often used as ammunition for taking the piss.