You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure really. Just read this on Twitter:

T14WSH Tage

Ok...I know what happened now. A blue (red brother, spoke to him now), was taking his 4yo kid home. Slashed throath and stabbed...tbc

T14WSH Tage

...back of head. The poor lad should be ok. Wonder how his 4yo kid is thinking. Out if order. Shame! Hope the lad is ok.

Did Police ever find the body of that Napoli fan who was supposedly killed outside Anfield????

Has anybody ever found any rumour started by a blue to be true? Dunno why we take them on and spin them ourselves, just gives their utter bullshit more credibility.

When will we ever learn as a city to say "Dave, your just a bluenose taxi driver now stop talking shit"

and not

"[insert far fetched story of choice involving LFC player/supporter] is true and I know so because Dave the bluenose taxi driver said it was".

I'm not sure really. Just read this on Twitter:

T14WSH Tage

Ok...I know what happened now. A blue (red brother, spoke to him now), was taking his 4yo kid home. Slashed throath and stabbed...tbc

T14WSH Tage

...back of head. The poor lad should be ok. Wonder how his 4yo kid is thinking. Out if order. Shame! Hope the lad is ok.

Read this on facebook from the same lad:

This is insane. A red just had his troath slashed in front of his kid. Wont say what pub, but what a shame for Everton..

Read this on facebook from the same lad:

This is insane. A red just had his troath slashed in front of his kid. Wont say what pub, but what a shame for Everton..

That was the same incident as what I just saw I assume. I'm guessing that was a reaction to these rumours too.

Shocking all these stories i'm reading about all of the stabbings and killings that definitely happened at today's game. I'm genuinely appalled.

Anyway, must go. I've got to give the esteemed Nigerian lawyer Finidi Amokachi my bank details as he's got US$1million which he needs to deposit in my account temporarily. He's going to give me US$80,000 for helping him!

It must be true, surely? It's in writing right before my eyes!