You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 to the shite at a canter, much better balanced squad than we have, play better football at the mo as well (not a fishing trip).

As much as I love the King, I can't see that squad picking up more than 5-7 points from the next 17 games, they are poor, lazy, gobshites who wouldn't know good football and effort if it sat on their faces and wiggled!!

We're going down boys and girls, we'll just have to keep the band playing while we sink!!

We are not going down, soft shite. Dear God.

Henry is flying in for this one and to meet Kenny and Damien and hopefully have a chat about investing in the squad. The players owe him a decent performance after what he saw at Goodison. All being well, after this game Henry will realise what he has bought into and won't be disappointed.

2-0 to the shite at a canter, much better balanced squad than we have, play better football at the mo as well (not a fishing trip).

As much as I love the King, I can't see that squad picking up more than 5-7 points from the next 17 games, they are poor, lazy, gobshites who wouldn't know good football and effort if it sat on their faces and wiggled!!

We're going down boys and girls, we'll just have to keep the band playing while we sink!!

Is that why they have an identical number of points? Being so much better and all?

Rightly or wrongly, I think the King was having a bit of an experiment with the team at Blackpool. I guess in fairness, he does need to see for himself, from the dugout not the executive lounge, what he's got to work with and give as many a try under his watch as quickly as he can without risking too many points.

He'll have "his" best side available out for Everton. It might still be double shite, but it will be better than the menagerie at Blackpool.

Against Everton, who actually aren't better than Blackpool on form, and at Anfield and if there's a shread of pride in the group, that will (might!) get us the points.

Rightly or wrongly, I think the King was having a bit of an experiment with the team at Blackpool. I guess in fairness, he does need to see for himself, from the dugout not the executive lounge, what he's got to work with and give as many a try under his watch as quickly as he can without risking too many points.

He'll have "his" best side available out for Everton. It might still be double shite, but it will be better than the menagerie at Blackpool.

Against Everton, who actually aren't better than Blackpool on form, and at Anfield and if there's a shread of pride in the group, that will (might!) get us the points.

If that was an experiment it would have done Josef Mengele proud that.