You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You must be easily pleased.

Compared to the shite we have had to endure this season I guess I must be.

It wasnt a dull game, ok technically it wasnt Barca v Real but it was end to end and both teams fought hard to get something out of it.

Compare that against Wolves at home and yeah I can say I enjoyed it.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
Compared to the shite we have had to endure this season I guess I must be.

It wasnt a dull game, ok technically it wasnt Barca v Real but it was end to end and both teams fought hard to get something out of it.

Compare that against Wolves at home and yeah I can say I enjoyed it.

It was shite, both teams struggling to put passes together. It was one of the worst derbies i've witnessed. No passion as such and the crowd were shite as well. It had it's moments but few and far between, severe lack of basic skills on show, not hard to ask for by overpaid players. Each to their own like.

It was shite, both teams struggling to put passes together. It was one of the worst derbies i've witnessed. No passion as such and the crowd were shite as well. It had it's moments but few and far between, severe lack of basic skills on show, not hard to ask for by overpaid players. Each to their own like.

Agree with regards to lack of quality. Lack of atmosphere is nothing new I'm afraid. Like you say it had its moments and I'm confident we are seeing improvement in each of Kenny's games in charge.

No disrespect but Liverpool is without doubt the worst & thickest city i've ever known when it comes to rumours.

If the rumour hadn't been of such a potentially serious nature everyone would have laughed at the diversity of versions of fucking shite that people have spouted. On this thread too. Bunch of fucking spastics, its the same with gerrard & fowler rumours too. Regurgitation is just as bad as making up the lies imo

I cant believe the shit i read on this site sometimes

people need a reality check, this club and team have been through a titanic 3 years its imposable to come through this without suffering the damge we have suffered

things are getting better and i feel the building blocks are being put in place.

This was not a historic derby but over a week ago we would have lost this game, this is the first time this season that i have seen this team have a bit of bottle and show a commitment not to be beaten

the defending at times was again shite to say the least but this can be worked on and with a more attacking aproach the pressure will be lifted from them

so give it a rest and stop the maoning

It was a typical derby game.

In fact, considering the year this club has had and that we're now starting out with our 3rd manager inside a year on the back of some woeful, woeful form, i'm not exactly sure what you were expecting today.

Skrtel is shocking.

Soto, Danny Wilson, Connor Coady, Me, ANYBODY would play better!

Too true, he should be fucking bombed, never mind PFK, MCuntingS, been a liability for far too long. Bring on wilson, and get carra ready to step back in. Agger looks to be playimg his way back to some form, how good he'llbe when he's not ill, and for how long is the question.

If Comolly was watching that game the first thing he should have done was ring John Henry and ask him to put in a £30M bid for Fellaini. He singlehandedly ragdolled Lucas and Spearing and was a constant threat at set pieces. I reckon he's already the best defensive midfielder in the world. Hugely underrated but it'd be tricky to get Everton to sell.

If Comolly was watching that game the first thing he should have done was ring John Henry and ask him to put in a £30M bid for Fellaini. He singlehandedly ragdolled Lucas and Spearing and was a constant threat at set pieces. I reckon he's already the best defensive midfielder in the world. Hugely underrated but it'd be tricky to get Everton to sell.

Comedy genius.

Jesus

O%20rly.gif

very good first half but thought we'd pay for not scoring more.

agger was clearly an influence on our first half display. once he went off we were all over the place at the back. if he is injured again we definitely need to sign a new centre back now. we need one regardless.

spearing did well and Torres had is best game since chelsea but after going to 2-1 down i was relieved with the draw and so was kenny clearly when he only brought on shelvey.

well done meireles also.

Agree with regards to lack of quality. Lack of atmosphere is nothing new I'm afraid. Like you say it had its moments and I'm confident we are seeing improvement in each of Kenny's games in charge.

To neutrals, the quality and atmosphere for 12th against 13th would probably have been pretty good.

It's good that we still dream of higher standards though.

He is a fucking yard dog.

He is a fucking yard dog.

His passing is average but no worse than Lucas. He would help stop 5 goals a season from set pieces and contribute/assist 5-10 going forward. Add in the fact he'd dominate 70% of Prem midfields and we'd erase our major weakness away from home.

If James fucking Milner is worth £26m+Stephen Ireland then Fellaini is good value at £30M. I would rather bid for him than punting £10-15M on M'Vila or Sissoko.

His passing is average but no worse than Lucas. He would help stop 5 goals a season from set pieces and contribute/assist 5-10 going forward. Add in the fact he'd dominate 70% of Prem midfields and we'd erase our major weakness away from home.

If James fucking Milner is worth £26m+Stephen Ireland then Fellaini is good value at £30M. I would rather bid for him than punting £10-15M on M'Vila or Sissoko.

This really is great stuff. Keep it coming!

Fellaini is a fucking ale house player. £30 million for that? Obviously a bluenose on the wind up!

(And he is a big shithouse of a player. Went over the top on The Greek last season and come out of it worse, squealing like the big obnoxious cunt that he is.)

Edited by Spartacus