You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First half was really good, one of the better preformances for a long time that.

Too bad we go into the second half just blatantly handing Everton two goals.

Glenn Johnson had a good game i thought, but i'd still like to see him in an attacking role down the right hand side. He shines when he is going forward, dont think there's anyone more suited for a RM role in our side than Glen.

Meireles really played well after the goal, gave him a huge lift it seemed.

No Gerrard and No Torres? Where are the goals coming from?

Torres will be available,won't he ?

i) If a Player accumulates five cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and 31 December (including any FTCM played on that day) in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering: - One First Team Match

(ii) If a Player accumulates five cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be: - “Warned as to his Future Conduct”

(iii) A Player who has already been subject to disciplinary action as a result of receiving five cautions and then proceeds to receive a further five cautions during the same Season, will be subject to the following punishments: -

(iv) If a Player accumulates ten cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the second Sunday of April in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering:- Two First Team matches

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/RulesandRegulations/~/media/Files/PDF/TheFA/FAHandbook10-11.ashx/FAHandbook10-11.pdf

Torres will be available,won't he ?

i) If a Player accumulates five cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and 31 December (including any FTCM played on that day) in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering: - One First Team Match

(ii) If a Player accumulates five cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be: - “Warned as to his Future Conduct”

(iii) A Player who has already been subject to disciplinary action as a result of receiving five cautions and then proceeds to receive a further five cautions during the same Season, will be subject to the following punishments: -

(iv) If a Player accumulates ten cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the Playing Season and the second Sunday of April in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering:- Two First Team matches

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/RulesandRegulations/~/media/Files/PDF/TheFA/FAHandbook10-11.ashx/FAHandbook10-11.pdf

Oh --- My bad! Torres should be available then.

I've looked at the MOM thread and people are giving Kuyt the award, can i just ask how in the name of fuck buggery can you suggest he was our best player today? He was terrible, how some people can think he had more of an impact on the game that Torres is staggering. I lost count of the amount of times an attack was brought to an end when the ball got to him.

Workrate does not excuse inadequacy.

I've looked at the MOM thread and people are giving Kuyt the award, can i just ask how in the name of fuck buggery can you suggest he was our best player today? He was terrible, how some people can think he had more of an impact on the game that Torres is staggering. I lost count of the amount of times an attack was brought to an end when the ball got to him.

He scored a penalty and ran around a lot. That's a 10/10 for his groupies.

Drunken observations' date=' ramblings from today's game...

[b']I'm really starting to think that Kelly can make the shirt his own.[/b]

We need to replace Johnson and Skrtel as they are both shite as far as I'm concerned.

Gutted that we lost the lead to those fuckers as a result of a poor decision to give that corner and yet more schoolboy defending but relieved we didn't lose the game.

Believe in the King, give him time and money and he'll turn this situation around.

I would nail it to him myself, he has been the most positive thing about this season. He will be a fantastic player for years to come imho.I thought we played alright in parts. players putting in the effort, but in the 2nd half I thought they controlled the midfield.

unless players are brought in this month I can't see us doing anything. Some players are just not good enough. we are making average teams look good.

You can only do so much with mediocre players

Surely this can't surprise you by now? We have plenty of fans saying that our squad is mediocre and we need better players, and then at the same time getting pissed off the second anyone criticises Kuyt.

He wasn't the worst player today, at all, but he definitely wasn't the MOM. But that is the way with him; he scores a goal (and I trust him on penalties, and it was well taken), and suddenly everything else about his game becomes irelevant for the next three months or so for some.

We have a week to build from this and sign a couple of players fingers crossed (preferably a centre back or give Wilson a chance) My nerves have never been so shot when Skrtel is put under pressure since Paletta. Skrtel dont get me wrong works hard but he is so easy to get past, and he just isnt good enough and has not been since start of the season.

I hope Wilson will get his chance now that Kenny clearly has chosen to play the youth. (Spearing, Kelly, Shelvey,..)

I agree. I think Kenny has an opportunity, and the fans will give him leeway, that no other manager will be afforded - find out what this crop of youngsters is all about and make some decisions based on that.